SSJ Gotenks ok Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 A movie that i could just keep on watching is fight club that was a brilliant movie. And its crazy how brad pittand that other guy were the same people. What do u think of figh club.:D
Queen Asuka Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]I saw that movie about two weeks ago and I thought it was a brilliant idea. I loved it. The weird thing is though it got sort of old because the guy I'm dating was super OBSESSED with it, and he even went to the extreme of punching himself to see what it felt like... O.o;;; So I made him give it back to the person he was borrowing it from. But I still loved that movie. I just really HATED that one woman's hair...I just wanted her to BRUSH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anywho.... ^_^[/color][/size]
Foredaddy Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 It was definately a great movie. I gave it the [I]FOREDADDY STAMP OF APPROVAL![/I] :devil:
PiroMunkie Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [SIZE=1][color=firebrick]... Well what an odd time to bring up the subject being that the movie is not neccesarily brand spanking new :p I thought it was a great movie. One of my favorites for sure. Not many people can actually figure out what Edward Norton's character's real name was, lol. It's really not that hard. It's really obvious actually. And despite popular belief, it's not Jack. It makes you wonder how many people actually noticed that they never gave out his real name. I didn't notice until the second or third time I saw it. It was a brilliant movie though. I enjoyed it a lot. And remember, sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken ;)[/SIZE][/color]
Sephiroth Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 awesome movie, loved the schozophrenic twist at the end, heh heh....
MarkM Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 i have never seen the movie i will hve toget around to that ;)
Break Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Weirdest f-ing movie I've ever seen... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]LOL that's [i]exactly[/i] what I've heard about it. Haven't seen it yet though...[/SIZE]
Turkey Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 I really want to see it, but whenever I check to see if they are showing it on Showtime, I find out it just ended!:bawl:
Queen Asuka Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1][color=firebrick]... Not many people can actually figure out what Edward Norton's character's real name was, lol. It's really not that hard. It's really obvious actually. And despite popular belief, it's not Jack. It makes you wonder how many people actually noticed that they never gave out his real name. I didn't notice until the second or third time I saw it. [/SIZE][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]That was the first time I had seen the movie and me and Ryan had this conversation about what his real name was. I think it was Tyler. Wouldn't it be frickin Tyler? Is that what it really is because I really really really want to know. And where did Jack come from? I never thought that...[/color][/size]
velvet paws Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 That films one of my all time faves. Not only is it kool it's a really good excuse for drooling over Brad Pitt all night :tasty: heehee. Gets a thumbs up from me :)
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted April 8, 2002 Author Posted April 8, 2002 Did u guys know that brad pitt's character appears before he is even intruduce into the movie in the scene were edward nurton is in the counciling class when the councler is talking if u pause your dvd or tape at the right time u would see brad pit standing there with his arm on the councler.:eek: The way i caught it was i was watching the movie and i saw something just flash real quick so i was like what tha:eek:. there's alot of that sort of stuff in the movie.I dont know if u notice that cuz i just did.:D Pause at the end before the credits come up and see what comes up.;)
Cibo Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 I loved this movie. Must have seen it at least 6 times or so. The part I liked best was when he was in the hotel room and learned for the first time that he was Tyler Durden. Please put your trays up in their upright positions.
Kittie Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [color=royalblue] i [b] Love [/b] this movie!! it's a personal fave of kittie's! :love: it's abstract which is how i think! so it's perfectly fitting for me! :twitch: i also Loved the song at the end! Where's my Mind....great song!! [/color] :wave:
Evil-Sheep Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 best movie i've ever seen.. seen him for 16 times (lol Are you sure we're not dating queen asuka? :D ) Anyway, for the ones that didnt watch it yet - do it!!!! you wont regret.. Ohhh i wanna see it once more! just once ! :devil:
Darkness Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 Fight club was a really good movie. I've picked it apart many times, you wouldn't believe some of the hidden stuff and implications in that movie. Like, Edward Norten(sp?) character's true name was never given!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now