OtakuBoards

What Style Do You Use?

Guest Morph

Guest Morph
[size=1] Well I dont know if this has been asked before, because Im new, but Ill ask it anyway. What Style do you use? I use the default, I like it[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blaze [/i]
[B][size=1] Well I dont know if this has been asked before, because Im new, but Ill ask it anyway. What Style do you use? I use the default, I like it[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]I guess you mean the two skins we have???

i use the default, the others are all the same -.-;;; [/COLOR]

I use V.4 cause I didn't like the new one when they upgraded. The one before was still better than V.4, but they're basically the same so I'm not really complaining. That new fangled thing just doesn't have any character..it's all harsh and metallic....heh, but some people like it :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yori Peacecraft [/i]
[B]

stole the words out of my mouth....

we have other skins?

:worried: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]We currently have two skins: Default and V4.

The one you see now is probably default (the dark, Industrial style skin).

V4 is a lighter skin based on our old Version 3.0 design. :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B][color=seagreen] and how does one go about to changing these skins? [/color]

:wave: [/B][/QUOTE]You go to "Edit Options" in your User Control Panel, scroll down, and there's an option there that lets you change. :)

Oh, I used to use the V4, but it got a bit boring, so I switched to Default. I'll usually switch every now and then... :whoops:

James, mind explaining again what's the difference between V4 and the default? guess i'm using the default right now :D

Edited after realising myself: Oh my god the V4 one is like.. totally psycheledic! how can you guys even see with it? default for me.. even after understanding what's V4 :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Evil-Sheep [/i]
[B]James, mind explaining again what's the difference between V4 and the default? guess i'm using the default right now :D

Edited after realising myself: Oh my god the V4 one is like.. totally psycheledic! how can you guys even see with it? default for me.. even after understanding what's V4 :D [/B][/QUOTE]

why donange it and find out o_O anyway i use defult and when i geoard i change it to v4 :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue]We currently have two skins: Default and V4.

The one you see now is probably default (the dark, Industrial style skin).

V4 is a lighter skin based on our old Version 3.0 design. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]We actually have 4 James lol, but the other 3 besides default are pretty much the same....

[Edit]

you took away 4.5 o.O

[/edit] [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]We actually have 4 James lol, but the other 3 besides default are pretty much the same....

[Edit]

you took away 4.5 o.O

[/edit] [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]I meant that we have two distinctive skins...anything else doesn't work for some reason...[/color]