Guest Morph Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [size=1] Well I dont know if this has been asked before, because Im new, but Ill ask it anyway. What Style do you use? I use the default, I like it[/size]
Guest Zeh Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blaze [/i] [B][size=1] Well I dont know if this has been asked before, because Im new, but Ill ask it anyway. What Style do you use? I use the default, I like it[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]I guess you mean the two skins we have??? i use the default, the others are all the same -.-;;; [/COLOR]
Spikey Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]I don't use default. I use V.4. It's really cool. I used to use default, then I looked at my brothers and that was really cool.[/color]
Break Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [SIZE=1]... There are different skins...?! I never knew that... o_O;; Edit: I have default... it's just niceable ^^[/SIZE]
Ryan Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 I use "Default" as well. I think it looks better than the others.
velvet paws Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 I use V.4 cause I didn't like the new one when they upgraded. The one before was still better than V.4, but they're basically the same so I'm not really complaining. That new fangled thing just doesn't have any character..it's all harsh and metallic....heh, but some people like it :rolleyes:
Mike Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 I just use the black grey and white one. not sure which it is...
Narius Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]... There are different skins...?! I never knew that... [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] stole the words out of my mouth.... we have other skins? :worried:
James Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yori Peacecraft [/i] [B] stole the words out of my mouth.... we have other skins? :worried: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]We currently have two skins: Default and V4. The one you see now is probably default (the dark, Industrial style skin). V4 is a lighter skin based on our old Version 3.0 design. :)[/color]
liamc2 Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 Heh, I've bever been bothered to change from the default setting, but I'm glad I did. The V.4 is really cool:)
Kittie Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [color=seagreen] and how does one go about to changing these skins? [/color] :wave:
Fall Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i] [B][color=seagreen] and how does one go about to changing these skins? [/color] :wave: [/B][/QUOTE]You go to "Edit Options" in your User Control Panel, scroll down, and there's an option there that lets you change. :) Oh, I used to use the V4, but it got a bit boring, so I switched to Default. I'll usually switch every now and then... :whoops:
Evil-Sheep Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 James, mind explaining again what's the difference between V4 and the default? guess i'm using the default right now :D Edited after realising myself: Oh my god the V4 one is like.. totally psycheledic! how can you guys even see with it? default for me.. even after understanding what's V4 :D
MarkM Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Evil-Sheep [/i] [B]James, mind explaining again what's the difference between V4 and the default? guess i'm using the default right now :D Edited after realising myself: Oh my god the V4 one is like.. totally psycheledic! how can you guys even see with it? default for me.. even after understanding what's V4 :D [/B][/QUOTE] why donange it and find out o_O anyway i use defult and when i geoard i change it to v4 :)
Hinata Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [COLOR=coral] I stick with the Default style. I think its good so I don't see a need to try to make things different. [/COLOR]
Guest Zeh Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=royalblue]We currently have two skins: Default and V4. The one you see now is probably default (the dark, Industrial style skin). V4 is a lighter skin based on our old Version 3.0 design. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]We actually have 4 James lol, but the other 3 besides default are pretty much the same.... [Edit] you took away 4.5 o.O [/edit] [/COLOR]
James Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=indigo]We actually have 4 James lol, but the other 3 besides default are pretty much the same.... [Edit] you took away 4.5 o.O [/edit] [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]I meant that we have two distinctive skins...anything else doesn't work for some reason...[/color]
Flash Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 Well I use default, but wait for James to make a 'Soviet Russia' style setting.. ^_^
Frankie Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 V.4 Here i think....*looks around confused* yeah i am sure of it why am i the totaly confused one........:bawl:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now