Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
now that I have your attention...
okay, before I start, lemme just say I'm not askin' this to be perverted, I just think it's a rather... how do you say... different sort of question to think about...

if you had to choose, what character of a [b]different gender[/b] would you be out of DB/Z/GT ?
-ex: SSJGoad;lk (guy) would be someone like Bra, Videl, Android 18, etc.
-ex: SSJD;lakjkl (girl) would be someone like Vegeta, Goku, Android 17, etc.
Posted
I'd be Saiyana the last female Saiya-jin, All saiyan...all the time....Just like Vegeta..We'll see how the SSJ females are...Woo-hoo....I even drew a pic of her....again in my likeness.....LOL...I know we had to be the opposite gender...my fear is if I were Vegeta...FORGET IT...I'd be Gokou......hehehehehe
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I love 18s expression of ..I dunno just that, so 18. Im not horny enough to think like u guys.
Posted
I would be Bulma, not for her looks, because she is the only woman smart enough to get implants, then I would just sit all day looking and touching and *DROOL.* SORRY girls hope i didn't offend you. By the way i am not a pervert, I just got carried away with the images in my head.:wigout:
Guest Safer Sephiroth
Posted
I would definatley want to be 18. Shs hott, her tits are huge and shes has amazing power for a woman.
Posted
Who would I be as a guy? Errrr.........hmmmmm........crud. I dunno.......never been asked that before.....maybe Krillan? Nah, probably Gohan or Vegeta (major differences I know ;) )Hmmmmm.....:confused: :wigout: :babble: :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i]
[B]::barfs:: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww Veggitto Sephirote u are guys right and your posting about going after other guys:eek: :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

well, maybe if you read the question of this thread first then you would understand why I said that....
Posted
I would wanna be Piccolo
his ears prolly weigh about 10 pounds each:p
and havin' antennae sproutin' outta your forehead
and havin' claws instead of fingernails
I wonder what it's like havin' 2 other nameks fused in your body...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...