amibasuki Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 now that I have your attention... okay, before I start, lemme just say I'm not askin' this to be perverted, I just think it's a rather... how do you say... different sort of question to think about... if you had to choose, what character of a [b]different gender[/b] would you be out of DB/Z/GT ? -ex: SSJGoad;lk (guy) would be someone like Bra, Videl, Android 18, etc. -ex: SSJD;lakjkl (girl) would be someone like Vegeta, Goku, Android 17, etc.
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I'd be Saiyana the last female Saiya-jin, All saiyan...all the time....Just like Vegeta..We'll see how the SSJ females are...Woo-hoo....I even drew a pic of her....again in my likeness.....LOL...I know we had to be the opposite gender...my fear is if I were Vegeta...FORGET IT...I'd be Gokou......hehehehehe
Krillen Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 i would be 18 so i could check out my tits in the mirror, and so i could shoot energy blasts.
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 That was real Krillen..you went there man...LOL
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I love 18s expression of ..I dunno just that, so 18. Im not horny enough to think like u guys.
conpiracymonki Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Um...Chichi. Tha protects me from Goku, Gohan, an Goten! Or mebbe Bulma. tha way Turnks an Vegetable can't ain't gonna touch me! Hmmmm...enigmatic...
Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I would be Bulma, not for her looks, because she is the only woman smart enough to get implants, then I would just sit all day looking and touching and *DROOL.* SORRY girls hope i didn't offend you. By the way i am not a pervert, I just got carried away with the images in my head.:wigout:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [COLOR=coral]GOHAN!!! "I can feel it slipping..." [/COLOR]:devil:
Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I...guess I would be 18, good looking and very powerful, and I would also get rid of kuruirin and try my charms on vegita-sama, or trunks....
Guest Safer Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I would definatley want to be 18. Shs hott, her tits are huge and shes has amazing power for a woman.
Vegitto4 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 i would be 18 all the way, but i would defintely think about a guy with some balls first. not kurririn.:wigout:
Trunks02 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 ::barfs:: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww Veggitto Sephirote u are guys right and your posting about going after other guys:eek: :eek:
Neko_Cat Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 Who would I be as a guy? Errrr.........hmmmmm........crud. I dunno.......never been asked that before.....maybe Krillan? Nah, probably Gohan or Vegeta (major differences I know ;) )Hmmmmm.....:confused: :wigout: :babble: :D
Sephiroth Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i] [B]::barfs:: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww Veggitto Sephirote u are guys right and your posting about going after other guys:eek: :eek: [/B][/QUOTE] well, maybe if you read the question of this thread first then you would understand why I said that....
amibasuki Posted August 27, 2001 Author Posted August 27, 2001 I would wanna be Piccolo his ears prolly weigh about 10 pounds each:p and havin' antennae sproutin' outta your forehead and havin' claws instead of fingernails I wonder what it's like havin' 2 other nameks fused in your body...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now