Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
after owning SSB, THPS3 and Rogue Leader

my list will definetely grow by

REsident Evil(oh man)
Eternal Darkness(oh holy **** that game will be the best)
Mario(ive waited like 6 years for this)
Starfox Adventures(this will be the greatest game perhaps on par with ETERNAL DARNESS)

then maybe Turok or Galleon

Metroid is a must have just like zelda although im doubtin theyll be out this year

NOW U GUYS
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[b][size=1]I hope to God I get SSMB[/b][/size]
Posted
I am going to buy as many Gameboy advance games as I can ; including: Army men code green, Jedi power battles and any other star wars games that come out for GBA!
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hmmm. . there are WAY too many games that I will be getting this year. . WOW. . on the short end of the list, the most exciting ones I am planning on getting:

Resident Evil
Eternal Darkness
Zelda(if it makes it out)
Phantasy Star Online(if it makes it out)
Star Fox Adventures
Mario Sunshine
METRIOD PRIME(over all the games listed, If I could only get one, this would be the ONE)

^_^ In short, those are the most anticipated games by myself and my friends. I am horrible with the release dates, and am almost positive that I am leaving out a ton of good ones. I really only listed the ones on GAMECUBE, but there are a few for PS2 and Gameboy Advance that I want as well. *shudders*[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Well, SSMB is DEFINATELY on my list, THPS3 (I should have bought that when I bought the Gamecube ><), and maybe, just maybe, 007: Agent Under Fire.

Resident Evil (MY GOD) I must have this! From the screenshots I've seen, this game is one of the best you'll find for Gamecube.
Posted
I'm going to but Bomberman on the N64 or GBA.... and try to find as many GCN games to buy that I can afford... (which wouldn't be much ;))
Posted
After owning SSBM, THPS3, and Rogue Leader just like Hemeroid....... I hope to have.....

Gamecube:
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy 10
Zelda

GBA: ( After owning Advanced wars)
I had THPS2 and Rayman 2 but I sold them back.
Advanced Wars 2
Posted
Hmm, on my list I have to say they go in this order

1) Final Fantesy (if it comes out by then)
2) The new Zelda
3) Golden Sun 2 (I read something that said it would be realesed about Christmas time)


Speaking of which my Birthday is May 11th and I am not sure of any good game to get. I think that I will get the Star Fox game.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
I'm currently on a sacred quest, searching the mystic lands ( or rather the game shops ) for many many many more cheap snes games, muwhahahahaha:devil: but first, I need a new snes cause mines on the fritz and its junk now.:twitch:
Posted
Let's see:
Gamecube:

Zelda 9 (I really hope it comes out this year!)
Metroid Prime
Mario Sunshine (Not so sure, since my friends also getting it, and I like trading games with him.)
Star Fox (If it gets delayed again, I'll...)
Wrestlemania X8 (If my bro gives me half of the $$$ to buy it.)
PSO (That game's a drug, I tell you!)
Skies of Arcadia (One of my top 3 RPGs ever.)

Games Boy (Color and Advance):

Zelda: Oracle of Ages (The only game left in my collection!)
Golden Sun (I played part of it, and I deserve to be slapped for not having it yet!)
Breath of Fire 2 (Read Golden Sun)

There are others, but I forgot them.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well, the GCN isn't out in the UK yet, so I plan on getting one of them when they come out.

And I haven't even got a GBA yet either... I'll get one of them too maybe.[/SIZE]
Posted
I know I am going to buy some games for my PS2 but I really don't know what to buy. I think I should buy something like:

The New Zelda game
Maybe a Mario Game

That's all I can think of at the moment. But I really want a new Zelda game. I have 2, there actually my big bro's but I play them. I want that new Zelda game the most. I wish I had a GBA.

-Spikey
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]I'm currently on a sacred quest, searching the mystic lands ( or rather the game shops ) for many many many more cheap snes games, muwhahahahaha:devil: but first, I need a new snes cause mines on the fritz and its junk now.:twitch: [/B][/QUOTE]

Im with ya on that one....... I looking to go buy an nes and snes, buy alot of cheap 25 cent games while im at it. Brings back memories from when i was a kid.

My first games for nes were......

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Mario Bros 1, duck hunt, AirWolf, Metroid.....Damn that stuff was great.....Oh yah and that Boxing game where you rode the bike inbetween levels.

My old snes is out cold right now. I can hear the pieces giggle inside it when I shake it. :(

As for an update. I bro just went out and bought 007 Agent Under Fire, for those of you who want to know, its what youd expect from Playstation making it. The controls will just never be like Goldeneye. Its still fun though, the levels are in depth and long as hell.

Downsides: Controls are hard to getting use to
Multiplayer sucks
No blood

Good things: Graphics
Gameplay
Posted
Well, first, I'm gonna buy a GameCube.And I'm going to buy:
GameCube games:
Resident Evil
SSBM
Super Monkey Ball
Mario Sunshine
Metroid Prime
Starfox Adventures

GBA games:
The new Castlevania game (I've heard like 3 different names for it)
Posted
[color=indigo]This is pretty much a "favorites" thread, which are against the rules. And besides, most people are listing the same games over and over again... I think pretty much everyone is going to get Mario, Metroid, and all the other games that you know are going to be great.

Thread Closed.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...