Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 Who has a birthday in April or May? Well, happy b-day to you if you do. Mine is in May.:toothy: PS: I have never had a birthday party before in my life (I am not Jewish)
Darkness Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 Well happy B-day to you! Mine just passed. 21 baby!!!!!!
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 Cool. Looks like I'm not the only one.:cool:
phoenixflames Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 April 25 for me. 10 days after tax day. I get seriously gypped every year.
D. Dark Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 Happy b-day to everyone here. Mine's May 11. 15. I'll be 15! And yes...too young to worry about anything like you guys. YES!
Shampoo Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [color=indigo][size=1]Yep, I'm a May baby. It's May the FIRST. The best day of the whole friggin year. :D[/color][/size]
TarMeg1989 Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 My best day of the year is November 14 oh and my half brothers b-day is in april he is turning 2 years old its on th 20th...He is my fav bro and my only bro.. all the rest are sisters.
Queen Asuka Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shampoo [/i] [B][color=indigo][size=1]Yep, I'm a May baby. It's May the FIRST. The best day of the whole friggin year. :D[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]Hey...you stole my birthday...how dare you steal MY DAY...well, I'm just plain excited about that WHOLE week because that Wednesday is my birthday, then Friday is PROM, and YEAH...*faints blissfully*[/color][/size]
Sephiroth Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 ugh, we stopped birthday threads in general discussion, they are allowed in games/rpg though no one has done it for a while, I'll just move this there.... topic moved to games/rpg
Break Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TarMeg1989 [/i] [B]I guess this will be my first post in this games/rpg furom...:bawl: :bawl: :sleep: [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]... And what was the point of it...?[/SIZE]
Flash Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]ugh, we stopped birthday threads in general discussion, they are allowed in games/rpg though no one has done it for a while, I'll just move this there.... topic moved to games/rpg [/B][/QUOTE] LIES!! LIES!! ALL LIES!! *closes topic* Threads like this are Discouraged EVERYWHERE, jeez Seph... And you call yourself a Super-Mod, lol.. :rolleyes:
Recommended Posts