Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who has a b-day in April or May?


Recommended Posts

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Who has a birthday in April or May? Well, happy b-day to you if you do. Mine is in May.:toothy:

PS: I have never had a birthday party before in my life (I am not Jewish)
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Cool. Looks like I'm not the only one.:cool:
Posted
My best day of the year is November 14 oh and my half brothers b-day is in april he is turning 2 years old its on th 20th...He is my fav bro and my only bro.. all the rest are sisters.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shampoo [/i]
[B][color=indigo][size=1]Yep, I'm a May baby. It's May the FIRST. The best day of the whole friggin year. :D[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Hey...you stole my birthday...how dare you steal MY DAY...well, I'm just plain excited about that WHOLE week because that Wednesday is my birthday, then Friday is PROM, and YEAH...*faints blissfully*[/color][/size]
Posted
ugh, we stopped birthday threads in general discussion, they are allowed in games/rpg though no one has done it for a while, I'll just move this there....

topic moved to games/rpg
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TarMeg1989 [/i]
[B]I guess this will be my first post in this games/rpg furom...:bawl: :bawl: :sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]... And what was the point of it...?[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]ugh, we stopped birthday threads in general discussion, they are allowed in games/rpg though no one has done it for a while, I'll just move this there....

topic moved to games/rpg [/B][/QUOTE]

LIES!! LIES!! ALL LIES!!

*closes topic*

Threads like this are Discouraged EVERYWHERE, jeez Seph... And you call yourself a Super-Mod, lol.. :rolleyes:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...