Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red]Deep Thought[/color]

[color=green]I wander deep in thought[/color]
[color=red]remembering things long forgot[/color]
[color=green]feelings converge in perpendicular fits[/color]
[color=red]curving all to one slit[/color]
[color=green]I reach deep inside[/color]
[color=red]seeing life from within my mind[/color]
[color=green]a treasure cove of finds[/color]
[color=blue]all the boxes marked with signs[/color]
[color=red]I dig deep into all those vines[/color]
[color=green]conversing into my own self[/color]
[color=red]looking on shelf upon shelf[/color]
[color=green]seeing the great valley of sacred secrets[/color]
[color=red]only there for the keeper[/color]
[color=green]suddenly it all blurs[/color]
[color=red]collapsing in unknown slurrs[/color]
[color=green]I return to my own strife[/color]
[color=red]the entrance of my life[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Morph
Posted
Thats really good... I like it
Guest Shift
Posted
[color=royalblue][b]Nice... I like it at least.[/color][/b]
Guest cloricus
Posted
What is with the colours or mainly the one blue line?
Posted
[color=blue]lol, the blue line :). I don't know why I put it there, now that I think of it...not really any reason...lol...well, I suppose I will post a few on poetry.com, I also plan to send them to [url]www.otakupoetry.com[/url] if I get to it.[/color]
Posted
That was really good. A lot better than I could ever come up with. :D I liked all of the lines, but here was one I thought was good.
[I]"conversing into my own self
looking on shelf upon shelf "[/I]
Posted
I really like the poetry my favorite part was the ending though.

"I return to my own strife
the entrance of my life"

You could become a profesional in my opinion you might want to consider submitting them to some literary magazines.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...