OtakuBoards

What Kind Of Music Do U Listen Too????

SSJ Gotenks ok

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]My favorites are Rock (all types of it), Trance, and more dance-like pop. My favorite groups... well, you've never heard of them. [/B][/QUOTE]

well now I wouldn't say that, I've heard of dir en gray ;)

you like j-pop too, right?

[SIZE=1]I like Metal, Heavy Metal, Punk Rock, some Rock and I hate pop...

My fav. bands are KoRn, Disturbed, Soulfly... they're pretty much all of 'em, but I like some others... just can't think of them at the moment.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Right now I'm on a dc Talk kick...I'll get over it in a couple weeks... [/B][/QUOTE]

I like DC Talk somewhat.... I'm going to sell the CD I have though... I'm selling all of my CDs, that aren't my favorites or Japanese or Trance.... They are good though... I prefer Jars of Clay though...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]I like punk, but HATE pop. My fav. band is Blink 182[/b][/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]So you like punk. . . but your favorite band is Blink 182 . . . I'm so confused. I don't feel like firing up that discussion again, but I have to bring that up everytime I see that. Just ignore this part of my post.

Oi, but anyway, I listen to punk/hardcore/alternative/emo/ska type stuff. My favorite band has to be AFI. Followed by Rancid.[/color]

Guest Morph
My favorite bands would be Chop Suey, DMX, 2Pac, Kid Rock, Lost Prophets, Dr. Dre, Eminem [his new CD is coming, its sweet!], and Snoop Dogg

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]So you like punk. . . but your favorite band is Blink 182 . . . I'm so confused. I don't feel like firing up that discussion again, but I have to bring that up everytime I see that. Just ignore this part of my post.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][b]If you wanted us to ignore that part of your post, then why post it?? and, blink 182 is punk. :p [/b][/color]