Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
what kind of music do u listen too??? and who iz your favorite artist out of that type of music???:D


I listen too rap,underground rap,and alternative

Favorites eminem,del tha funky homosapien and linkin park:demon:
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]My favorites are Rock (all types of it), Trance, and more dance-like pop. My favorite groups... well, you've never heard of them. [/B][/QUOTE]

well now I wouldn't say that, I've heard of dir en gray ;)

you like j-pop too, right?
Guest Morph
Posted
I listen to RAP and PUNK, more PUNK though, barely... I hate POP
Posted
The type of musics I listen to are rap, r&b, and sometimes trance.My favorite artist of all time is a legend and he is Tupac Shakur (2pac).:)
Posted
I listen to Rock, Rap Alteritive, and Heveay Metal. May favroite rap artit is ludicris, and my favroite rock artist is Linkin Park, along with Drowining Pool.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

well now I wouldn't say that, I've heard of dir en gray ;)

you like j-pop too, right? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yet you can't spell Dir en grey :p

Ofcourse I like jpop.
Posted
[color=crimson]Heavy Metal, and Hard Rock... ;P

But I listen to some Rap and a good load of Techno as well... -.-'

Favorite rock/metal bands would be... Slipknot, Chimeria, Kittie, and Staind...

-Ken[/color]
Posted
[color=red][b]I like punk, but HATE pop. My fav. band is Blink 182[/b][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I like Metal, Heavy Metal, Punk Rock, some Rock and I hate pop...

My fav. bands are KoRn, Disturbed, Soulfly... they're pretty much all of 'em, but I like some others... just can't think of them at the moment.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Right now I'm on a dc Talk kick...I'll get over it in a couple weeks... [/B][/QUOTE]

I like DC Talk somewhat.... I'm going to sell the CD I have though... I'm selling all of my CDs, that aren't my favorites or Japanese or Trance.... They are good though... I prefer Jars of Clay though...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]I like punk, but HATE pop. My fav. band is Blink 182[/b][/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]So you like punk. . . but your favorite band is Blink 182 . . . I'm so confused. I don't feel like firing up that discussion again, but I have to bring that up everytime I see that. Just ignore this part of my post.


Oi, but anyway, I listen to punk/hardcore/alternative/emo/ska type stuff. My favorite band has to be AFI. Followed by Rancid.[/color]
Guest Morph
Posted
My favorite bands would be Chop Suey, DMX, 2Pac, Kid Rock, Lost Prophets, Dr. Dre, Eminem [his new CD is coming, its sweet!], and Snoop Dogg
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]So you like punk. . . but your favorite band is Blink 182 . . . I'm so confused. I don't feel like firing up that discussion again, but I have to bring that up everytime I see that. Just ignore this part of my post.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][b]If you wanted us to ignore that part of your post, then why post it?? and, blink 182 is punk. :p [/b][/color]
Posted
I like heavy metal and heavy rock, classic rock, trance and alot of dance music. And like safer said, if it has a good beat, I'll probably listen to it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...