SSJ Gotenks ok Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 what kind of music do u listen too??? and who iz your favorite artist out of that type of music???:D I listen too rap,underground rap,and alternative Favorites eminem,del tha funky homosapien and linkin park:demon:
Sephiroth Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 rap, R&B, garage, trance, hard house, if it's got a good beat, I probably listen to it....
Transtic Nerve Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 My favorites are Rock (all types of it), Trance, and more dance-like pop. My favorite groups... well, you've never heard of them.
Sephiroth Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]My favorites are Rock (all types of it), Trance, and more dance-like pop. My favorite groups... well, you've never heard of them. [/B][/QUOTE] well now I wouldn't say that, I've heard of dir en gray ;) you like j-pop too, right?
Guest Morph Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 I listen to RAP and PUNK, more PUNK though, barely... I hate POP
Treble Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 The type of musics I listen to are rap, r&b, and sometimes trance.My favorite artist of all time is a legend and he is Tupac Shakur (2pac).:)
Spikey Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 I listen to Rock, Rap Alteritive, and Heveay Metal. May favroite rap artit is ludicris, and my favroite rock artist is Linkin Park, along with Drowining Pool.
Transtic Nerve Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] well now I wouldn't say that, I've heard of dir en gray ;) you like j-pop too, right? [/B][/QUOTE] Yet you can't spell Dir en grey :p Ofcourse I like jpop.
DeathKnight Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [color=crimson]Heavy Metal, and Hard Rock... ;P But I listen to some Rap and a good load of Techno as well... -.-' Favorite rock/metal bands would be... Slipknot, Chimeria, Kittie, and Staind... -Ken[/color]
Sara Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 Right now I'm on a dc Talk kick...I'll get over it in a couple weeks...
Guest Matt Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [color=red][b]I like punk, but HATE pop. My fav. band is Blink 182[/b][/color]
Break Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [SIZE=1]I like Metal, Heavy Metal, Punk Rock, some Rock and I hate pop... My fav. bands are KoRn, Disturbed, Soulfly... they're pretty much all of 'em, but I like some others... just can't think of them at the moment.[/SIZE]
Posthumous Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 trance mostly(stuff like paul oakenfold and ira gale.
Transtic Nerve Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]Right now I'm on a dc Talk kick...I'll get over it in a couple weeks... [/B][/QUOTE] I like DC Talk somewhat.... I'm going to sell the CD I have though... I'm selling all of my CDs, that aren't my favorites or Japanese or Trance.... They are good though... I prefer Jars of Clay though...
Sara Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 Yeah, Jars of Clay is good...[are good? Meh...] Stupid stores by us don't carry any of their music, though...
~Mystical Pan~ Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 Well, I love Rock, Rap, Trance, Classical, and Pop. Also, some country...lol :D
PiroMunkie Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B][color=red][b]I like punk, but HATE pop. My fav. band is Blink 182[/b][/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]So you like punk. . . but your favorite band is Blink 182 . . . I'm so confused. I don't feel like firing up that discussion again, but I have to bring that up everytime I see that. Just ignore this part of my post. Oi, but anyway, I listen to punk/hardcore/alternative/emo/ska type stuff. My favorite band has to be AFI. Followed by Rancid.[/color]
Guest Morph Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 My favorite bands would be Chop Suey, DMX, 2Pac, Kid Rock, Lost Prophets, Dr. Dre, Eminem [his new CD is coming, its sweet!], and Snoop Dogg
Guest Matt Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][color=indigo]So you like punk. . . but your favorite band is Blink 182 . . . I'm so confused. I don't feel like firing up that discussion again, but I have to bring that up everytime I see that. Just ignore this part of my post. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]If you wanted us to ignore that part of your post, then why post it?? and, blink 182 is punk. :p [/b][/color]
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 I like to listen to hip-hop and most r&b and the kind of music linkin park makes.
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted April 30, 2002 Author Posted April 30, 2002 Yeah tupac best rapper that ever lived. And eminem new cd comes out june 4 the new single without me iz off tha hook. And i cant stand pop.
DeathKnight Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hybrid [/i] [B]Chop Suey[/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson].... Do you mean System of a Down? Or am I off a bit... -Ken[/color]
Sephiroth Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Yet you can't spell Dir en grey :p Ofcourse I like jpop. [/B][/QUOTE] I always spell grey wrong, bah -_-
Cibo Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 I like heavy metal and heavy rock, classic rock, trance and alot of dance music. And like safer said, if it has a good beat, I'll probably listen to it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now