Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Oh, I forgot. OLD Slipknot. I don't mean the self-titled release, I mean "Mate Feed Kill Repeat" which was their first. That CD was amazing. They would go from lounge music to the heaviest stuff you ever heard in a heartbeat. And it actually [I]worked[/I]. They had so much potential, and while their self-titled was good it has none of the uniqueness as the first. I thought "Iowa" was god-awful.

Get the song "Do Nothing/Bitchslap" if you are into these guys. Amazing song.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Vegeta [/i]
[B]
Yea, I saw that on "Mtv news on Mtv 2" a while back. This Talina, was the hot, red-headed, mexican one right? [/B][/QUOTE]

i think your talking about Fallon. she quit a while while back. Talina was the bassist and she normally sported pink hair. :bawl: she was so hot! *stares at her picture on her wall and drools* ok enough of that.. :blush:
Posted
[color=indigo]Gah!! Stop spelling it wrong! It is getting my nerves. It is spelled Tal[b]e[/b]na with an [b][u][i]e[/i][/u][/b]. If you don't believe me, she even has an official website created by a fan who knows her a bit and got permission to call it "official". [url]http://officialtalena.cjb.net/[/url]

::deep breath:: .. Okay, I'm done now..[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Gah!! Stop spelling it wrong! It is getting my nerves. It is spelled Tal[b]e[/b]na with an [b][u][i]e[/i][/u][/b]. If you don't believe me, she even has an official website created by a fan who knows her a bit and got permission to call it "official". [url]http://officialtalena.cjb.net/[/url]

::deep breath:: .. Okay, I'm done now..[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

yes thank you scary piro one. i realised that AFTER i typed that and i was too lazy to edit it. I CANT SPELL OK?! i can sometimes. but most of the times i'm just lazy. so lemme alone so blar.:nervous:
Posted
I don't really have a certain preference of music anymore, just whatever sounds good to me'll do it. I don't like most modern country though, or the kind of pop that idiots like Aaron Carter and OTown put out (bleh).
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nekkyo [/i]
[B]

yes thank you scary piro one. i realised that AFTER i typed that and i was too lazy to edit it. I CANT SPELL OK?! i can sometimes. but most of the times i'm just lazy. so lemme alone so blar.:nervous: [/B][/QUOTE]
I just saw you spelled it like that and copied you. O,o O,o O,o
O,o O,o O,o O,o O,o O,o O,o
(>")>
Talena...........................Happy?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Vegeta [/i]
[B]
I just saw you spelled it like that and copied you. O,o O,o O,o
O,o O,o O,o O,o O,o O,o O,o
(>")>
Talena...........................Happy? [/B][/QUOTE]


i didnt say anything about it. i could care less on how it was spelled. as long as i know what it is, i'm happy... anywho.. i think i might stop getting off the subject -.-
Posted
........... isn't this a rather old thread?? oh well....

I like everything that demonstrates talent and originality, as well has having [i]some[/i] distinct and unique streak that sets them apart. This applies to all genres, classical to rap. No joke.
Posted
[B]I like Rock, most types, Hip Hop, R n B, Punk, Metal, but the one thing I hate, disgust beyond all belief is....GARAGE MUSIC UGH!, GAH![/B]
Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]I listen to rap and r&b! My fave right now would have to be.......The Saint Lunatics[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman [/i]
[B][size=1][color=crimson]I listen to rap and r&b! My fave right now would have to be.......The Saint Lunatics[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=firebrick]At least r&b requires some talent, unlike something else on your list!.[/COLOR] :(
Guest Fly-T
Posted
SS i dont now what ur trying to say rap does require some talent..
anyways, i like Rap R&b little rock only if it has a cool guitaring in it and drumming and if the words they say arent "KILL YOUR MOTHER BAHHH" i never really did get those death rockers
i used to like pop then rap took over i mean how could a pop star make a pop song about rock n roll just doesnt make since....
Guest scythemaster29
Posted
I like punk rock and heavy metal, oh yes I also hate boy bands and other pop this is what they are: :bawl:
Posted
LIKE:
Green day
Ozzy Osbourne
Alkaline Trio
Less than Jake
Offspring
Blink182
Muddle of Mud
Rivel Schools
Nirvana
Nickleback
Feeder
Rancid
Presidents of the united states of America
Lost prophets
Wheatus
Alien Ant Farm
Foo Fighters
Ash
Muse
White Stripes
Ben Folds five
Queen (BRILL)!

Hate:
Korn
Slipknot
Linkin park (were good but not my taste anymore)
lol) Elton John
lol) S Club Juniors
lol) S Club 7
lol) Hear'say
lol) missy eliot
lol) Atomic Kitten
lol) all other pop crap
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GothMog [/i]
[B]Hate:
Slipknot
[/B][/QUOTE]
How can you have Slipknot on your hate list? Kinda sad, I know not to double post already and you just did.
I listen to punk and metal. I used to [B]stricly[/B] like punk only. But my big brother introduced me to Slipknot and I was hooked. :therock:
Posted
:therock: geez, don't jump down his throat just cuz he made his own opinion. that was the whole point of this thread, to tell ppl what types of music you do and don't like...
Posted
Before I used to listen to Rap only.
But I've given up on Rap, all I listen to now is Rock, Metal and Grunge.

Favourite bands are...

Tool
Smashing Pumpkins
Soundgarden
Finger Eleven
Bush
Creed
Pearl Jam
Nirvana
Alice In Chains
Foo Fighters
Radiohead
Rage Against The Machine
Posted
Parabola, you are a god, you have the best taste in music.

Favourite Bands\Artists...

Tool
Radiohead
Smashing Pumpkins
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Greenday
Pearl Jam
Foo Fighters
Powderfinger
Jebediah
REM

Bands\Music styles I don't like...

Rap eg, Eminem, Cypress Hill.
Stupid try hard metal bands eg Slipknot
Pop music
Creed, try hard Pearl Jam

Yeah thats about it.
Posted
*ignores the idiots who listed Slipknot as pop*

Eh, I'm with Ken on this one. Metal, Techno, and some Rap.

Neh Likes:

Slipknot, KoRn, Linkin Park, Rage Against The Machine (Too bad they broke up...), Machinehead, Offspring, Bullfrog (Teh DK2 OWNZ J00!), Drowning Pool, SOaD, Metallica, Goldfinger, Disturbed, Motorhead, Dope, Static-X, Green Jelly (Only the song 'Carnage Rules'), Deftones, Incubus, Alice in Chains, Cold, Green Day, LL Cool J, Coolio

Neh Dislikes:

N*Sync, BSB, Spears, and all that other pop crap. No country either.
Posted
IM INTO TRANCE TECHNO ROCK AND SLUDGE THRASH PUNK (REAL PUNK)LIKE BLACK FLAG. I ALSO DIG ANYTHING UNDERGROUND. METAL ISNT BAD. BUT I DONT LIKE KITTIE MUCH. I LIKE THE NADESICO SOUNDTRACK AND THE GROOVE SOUNDTRACK.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...