Flash Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Hmm. Well, Seeing as I'm 'Head of Otaku Avatars' (I think... ^_^;;; ), I'll be the first to say that I've got a buncha new avatars on the way. Any Requests?
Chaos Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Hmm. Well, Seeing as I'm 'Head of Otaku Avatars' (I think... ^_^;;; ), I'll be the first to say that I've got a buncha new avatars on the way. Any Requests? [/B][/QUOTE] Meh. Find me a Turlitz one.....;) In any case, the new avatars rock.... I love the Vegetto one I'm using at the moment.....:D Also, James, not to leave myself out, check your PMs...
Desbreko Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [color=indigo]Wow, you actually used all of them... There must be around 15 Link avatars now, LOL. When I heard that new avatars were wanted, I spent two whole days doing pretty much nothing but making Zelda avatars. :toothy: The Sheik one is my favorite out of them. I noticed something, though. The Boba Fett avatar on page 9 is on there twice in a row. Also, the King Zora (Ocarina of Time) one of mine is on both page 10 and page 12.[/color]
Sephiroth Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Hmm. Well, Seeing as I'm 'Head of Otaku Avatars' (I think... ^_^;;; ), I'll be the first to say that I've got a buncha new avatars on the way. Any Requests? [/B][/QUOTE] tifa and sephiroth of course, heh, bet you saw that one coming a mile away....
Sephiroth Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]You mean together? Like, In the same pic? [/B][/QUOTE] no, seperate, although both together would be the best thing ever! :D
Fall Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 You've done a great job on the avatars James. :) ....I nearly swaped my avatar now for one of those you have uploaded.... :D They're great, good work. :)
Sui Generis Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 You all impress me again...awesome!! OH and love the new style ;)!
Chaos Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] tifa and sephiroth of course, heh, bet you saw that one coming a mile away.... [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Two[/b] miles, actually....o_o;; [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] no, seperate, although both together would be the best thing ever! :D [/B][/QUOTE] [b][Buu-like voice and dance][/b] Seppy and Tifa, sittin in a tree...[b][/Buu-like voice and dance][/b] Oh, yes.... Flash..... We both understand that Bebi Vegeta ownz, correct? Good. Now that we've got that covered, make_more_80x80_Bebi_Vegeta_AVATARS! O_o;;;; :P Please? Tee-hee.....^^
Yukazi Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 I take what.....5 days off and the Otakuboards are back up and nobody tells me (I guess James finally got around to fixing it up, considering my constant pestering) Anyway, back onto the topic: It is very cool that we now have such a good selection....Well thats my 2 cents for the moment...
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Hmm. Well, Seeing as I'm 'Head of Otaku Avatars' (I think... ^_^;;; ), I'll be the first to say that I've got a buncha new avatars on the way. Any Requests? [/B][/QUOTE] Find any FFX ones...like with Tidus and Yuna....I don't care it they're together...but find a big one with Tidus in it!!! Oh, and any FF series avatars would do great.
Zachary Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 this avatars are awesome, i only looked through 4 pages though. I had a hard time choosing which one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now