Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[I]The year is 20XX...The world is said to be at peace, but many terrorist groups hack into major systems such as the stock markets every day...Although none of that is of any concern to the kids at ACDC Town...A small place, which hardly gets noticed at all. Although some may think that a place like this would be boring, a new craze has swept through the small town quickly:

[B]NetBattling.[/B]

Dr. Hikari had created a small handheld device, which let people send e-mails, organise their things, but most importantly: The device made small organisms which could fight viruses, and had personalities too! The first Navi he ever made was called MegaMan, and after that, went on to make hundreds more, such as Protoman, Fireman, Gutsman, Roll and many others.

His son, Lan, was the first to ever get a PET ([B]PE[/B]rsonal [B]T[/B]erminal. After that, all the other kids at school, and even some of the adults got Navis.

It wasn't long before the kids started making their Navis fight each other, and Netbattling became a daily step in their lives.

[B]YOU[/B] are one of those children.[/I]

Pick [B]ONE[/B]. Once I think enough people have joined, I'll start it.

[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/mmexeoversheet.gif]MegaMan[/URL] = Lan - Dragonballzman
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/rollexesheet.gif]Roll[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/fireexesheet.gif]FireMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/protoexesheet.gif]ProtoMan[/URL] = Zee - Sacred Warrior
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/bassexe2sheet.gif]Forte/Bass[/URL] = Wasabi - Hybrid
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/woodexesheet.gif]WoodMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/gutsexe1sheet.gif]GutsMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/shadowexesheet.gif]ShadowMan[/URL] = Geoffery/Tyler - Ryo the Tamer
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/elecexesheet.gif]ElecMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/iceexesheet.gif]IceMan[/URL] = Tenco - BlueGender
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/magicexesheet.gif]MagicMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/numberexesheet.gif]NumberMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/pharaohexe1sheet.gif]PharaohMan[/URL] = Raiven - RaivenHamby
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/stoneexesheet.gif]StoneMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/sharkexesheet.gif]SharkMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/skullexesheet.gif]SkullMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/bombexesheet.gif]BombMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/coloredexesheet.gif]ColoredMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/airexesheet.gif]AirMan[/URL] = Suzuki - \¤~NoodleZ~¤/
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/cutexesheet.gif]CutMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/freezeexesheet.gif]FreezeMan[/URL] = Mako - Krillen
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/gateexesheet.gif]GateMan[/URL] = Ryan - D x SaBrE
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/glideexesheet.gif]GlideMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/heatexesheet.gif]HeatMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/knightexesheet.gif]KnightMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/magnetexesheet.gif]MagnetMan[/URL] = Koji - Kouberei
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/napalmexesheet.gif]NapalmMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/quickexesheet.gif]QuickMan[/URL] = Kabuki - KabukiOwari
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/snakeexesheet.gif]SnakeMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/thunderexesheet.gif]ThunderMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/toadexesheet.gif]ToadMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/planetexesheet.gif]PlanetMan[/URL]
[URL=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmm/spritesinc/sprites/exe/gospelexesheet.gif]Gospel/Treble[/URL] = Blitz - Vilearchangemon
Saffron (A few custom sprites might be nice :)) = Trevis - Alexander
*Note: These are just so you know what they look like, you acually use the chip attacks, instead of a specific chars attack (to make the game more simple).
*Other Note: If anyone is unsure about how to NetBattle, Ms.Mari (your teacher, duh) will do a detailed tutorial for you. (I'm making it right now).

Also, you can Jack Into the Internet by using your PC, and go into the inside of any other Electrical System with a Jack In Port.

If anyone doesn't have a clue about Jacking In and stuff, PM me. (or talk to me on AIM)

Newayz: Begin choosing your Navi!!!

(Oh yeah, after winning a battle, you get...1000Zeni(Z' is money), which you can take to the net shop and buy something with. When the RPG starts I will give more detailed descriptions on all the Chips and shops and stuff...)
Guest Morph
Posted
Name: Wasabi
Character: Forte/Bass
Posted
BlueGender, you need a name for your character as well ;)

EDIT: Also, a new thing for your bio. Say whether you know how to play the proper battle netowrk game for the GBA so I know which ppl I have to PM with info on all the chips and stuff.
Guest Morph
Posted
I'm going to get MMBN soon, as soon as I can, so rest a sure, I will have it soon, but I am not really familiar on how MMBN works, so DBZman PM the information that I need to understand the true plot and other things of this rpg, also, DON'T TAKE MY WORD!

[b] [cHiPs] [/b]

LoL
Posted
Well, we only have 6 ppl, so I can't really have us start yet...We need quite a few ppl for this RPG...I'll try and get some of my friends to join. :) Also, my little tutorial is almost done, and I'll probably show it when the RPG starts, so if you're not sure about MMBN, don't worry, as all your questions WILL be answered. :)
Posted
This is pretty cool. some of the Navi's are a little silly though. :laugh: (Oh yeah, I've never played the real game. Can you PM me, dragonballzman?)

Name: Koji

Navi: Magnet Man
Posted
Um, guys, problem. I gotta go bed now (its 11:30 on a school-night :D) and I have to go round my grandmas straight after school and stay for the weekend, so the RPG won't start for quite a while...:(
Posted
Name: Tenco
Character: Iceman
Bio: I know some about the chip system I have played the game on a few occasion but I don't eally know any chips names I just know the systemof the game and how to battle.
Posted
Hey, DBZman. I have a couple of questions for you.

1st: Do we need a bio for the people who control the Navis?
2nd: How many more people did you want to join up? (just curious.)
Guest Morph
Posted
One question DBZman, when does this thing start and when are you going to fill me in on how to do MMBN battles...
Posted
Meh...

Kouberei: 1. Yeah, bios are needed. Like personality and stuff. Although post them in the proper topic, not here.
2. Well, 6 ppl isn't anywhere NEAR enough to start. I was planning on getting about 4 more...10 would be ok.

Hybrid: Soon! SOON!!! O_O
Posted
Well, you got a nice game going on here, but i would like to ask one thing: could i be zero? Please?

And I seriously need to be taught about all these chips stuff and things of that sort..
Posted
Just forget it then. I still need to learn about the jack and chips stuff.

Name: Ryan
Character: Glyde

and Blue Gender, I'm a big Spider-Man fan. The quote goes:

"With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...