Jump to content
OtakuBoards

your prediction on the 2 new dbz games


Recommended Posts

Guest Supersaiyanjin2
Posted
Hey guys what do you think the two new dbz games will be like do you think they will suck do you think they will rock ive only seen priviews but it looks cool:p :naughty:
Posted
[COLOR=blue]I don't know. What genre are they? Fighting, RPG, action/adventure? Also, what system(s) are they coming out for?[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=red][size=3]There's going to be 2 games for GBA and 1 game for PS2, X-Box, Gamecube, and PC. They're going to be a sort of RPG/Action/Fighting game, with multiplayer functions in the work so they're can be some sort of Martial Arts Tournament game.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red][size=3]Yep. "Dragon Ball Z: Collectible Card Game". I dunno, it might actually be pretty cool.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe... I dont like regular card games, but a video card game might be cool... Ill have to try it... do u know when it comes out?Or if its already come out?
Guest Supersaiyanjin2
Posted
do you really think there will be a dbz game for gamecube?!?!?
Posted
[COLOR=coral]I think the new games are going to rock. I have read in about them in some magizeenes. They sound really cool. I can't wait til they come out.[/color]
Posted
From what I have seen and heard the games looks like they will be pretty cool. I heard the PS2,Gamecube,and X-Box games will be excellent but the Gamecube game will not have as much as an expanded world of DBZ the X-Box and PS2 versions but I have also heard they will all have a fighting mode where you can battle characters agains't other characters I have also heard they will all of a story mode.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
One of the gba dbz games is an action/adventure and the card game is just a card game. Unlike the pokemon tcg, theres no quest or anything, just battling.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
I think the GBA games will be stupid..but for PS2 and the normal consoles I'm expecting a vast improvement
Posted
[color=red][size=3]Actually, the GBA game may be the best! It's in the same vein as the original "Legend of Zelda" as far as looks go, and the storyline mirrors the series very closely! [/color][/size]
Posted
I think the Card game will be cool. I never liked Pokemon but the card game fro GBC was pretty fun so if its nething like that it would be worth checking out. As for the COnsole games THNK GOD. Gamecube as so few good quailty games coming out a DBZ would be awsome. I actually had an idea for really cool DBZ game a while back for N64. the company actually responded to my email saying the put it on reserve for future consideration. Id be so cool if it actually was partially my idea. (royalites would be uber cool) :) Anywayz i will consider the ones for GBA and defiantly be checking out the one fro GC :)
Posted
i reserved legacy of goku for gba. I should be getting it in may (16th-20th). And the collectible card game looks boring, but i think i might rent it, too understand how to play
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red][size=3]Actually, the GBA game may be the best! It's in the same vein as the original "Legend of Zelda" as far as looks go, and the storyline mirrors the series very closely! [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

GBA games follow the early storyline...the highest you may possibly go with the GBA games are SSJ1...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...