OtakuBoards

The War on Anything That Moves

[color=royalblue]I accept everyone's opinions, in the sense that I totally accept that you are able to hold your own view. But I am able to disagree with it just as you can disagree with my views.

Just because I can type in English and spell words correctly, doesn't mean that I'm somehow being "proper" and being a know-it-all.

You're now telling us to provide proof that bin Laden orchestrated the WTC attacks and you're telling us not to use the video. So, does that mean we can raise issue of the various documents that were recovered in the Al-Qaeda hideouts? Or the advanced information (albeit sketchy) that various intelligence organizations have had for several years?

Sorry, but each time you say something like that, you are only making my arguments stronger.

I am not putting down people for their views. I am [i]arguing with their views[/i] and nothing more. I don't have anything personally against anyone here. If you read my posts carefully, it's plain to see.

And I repeatedly say that I am merely participating in this discussion. You yourself have frequently attacked people over their views and made comments which some may see as a "put down".

I have no idea why you think I'm putting you down, when I'm clearly not.

This is a discussion. And as such, everyone is entitled to discuss their own views and the views of others. I have just as much right to point out the flaws in other people's arguments as they do with me.

So why the double standard? Have you run out of a legitimate argument?

I don't know what the answer is, but I would say that it is [i]you[/i] who infact refuse to accept anyone else's opinion. You are trying to put that label on me simply because I'm more than happy to deconstruct your comments.

So my message would be: if you want a discussion, this is the place for it. If you want only your view to be heard and if you want to restrict others from arguing their own point of view...then this isn't the place for you.[/color]

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=teal][size=1]I tell ya, James has to be one of the most agumentative people at theOtaku. And I'm not sayin' that's a bad thing, either. It's quite a skill to be able to debate as James does.

Cloricus, words to live by: Don't try to win a debate against James. Trust me, it ain't gonna happen.:)[/color][/size]

Sepember 11th was a planned attack by the U.S. and Israel. It was planned so that Bush's popularity with the American people would soar. There is no evidence bin Laden, Taliban, Al Queda were behind September 11th. All you see is bin Laden on video, talking bout Septermber 11th etc. So what ? Everyone was talking bout September 11th. I don't think alot of Americans care if U.S.A bomb the crap out of every country when Bush states are "An Axis of Evil" or "We're against terrorism" and "We want to protect America". So if U.S.A bomb Iraq they should also bomb Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, who support Al Queda and Palestinian suicide bombers, right ? After all bin Laden is a Saudi. Why won't the U.S.A bomb Saudi Arabia or Kuwait ?
Because of the oil. As long as the U.S. make billions from them, why would they bomb the crap out of them?

And 90 % of the world's media is owned by American and/or British Jews who hate Arabs and Muslims, who of course are going to side with America. So don't expect to see terrorism from both sides. I'm not a Arab or a Muslim, so it doesn't bother me much.

bin Laden, Taliban, Saddam Hussein are all products of the United States. It was the U.S. who brought Saddam into power during the 1980's (Iran-Iraq war) and the U.S. supported Afghanistan, knowing damn well about bin Laden's Taliban against the Soviet Union. So it's pretty obvious who to blame for Sept 11th.

"When ignorance reigns, life is lost"

ok , id like to start by saying that i had a lil' prob and didnt have this thread subscribed so in a few days you guys all go off and say tons, and my unsubscribed butt is sitting around venting stress about the same subject to someone else.
first off, harlequin. i am sorry for reffering to anyone especially you as "kids". i wont bother excusing or justifying. just moving on to the next point.
second, clorious.
youre just rediculious. sitting in a free country. behind a computer; and yet talking down on americans.
i dont know your religous beliefs but i will bet your not a wahabist muslim. so i can instantly tell you that the people you are defending would do to you what they did to 2,000+ others.
i also want to say that your a bad example and a disgrace as a representitive of your country and your beliefs due to your dis regard to FACTS. i really cant even put the words down to describe the hipicritical ideas you try to argue. your worse than the communist in russia who drove a mercedes the whole time he was in office. just a flat out hipocrit.
heres a simple reason why.
you in the last two pages have said that A: you justify the crimianal actions of sept. 11th for a number of your own (bogus) reasons. and B: you have the right to say what ever you want to say in your country; cause its your right.
i feel bad knowing some may not get this even with the following explaination.
by attempting to justify the terrorist and still trying to use your countries own rules about human rights you are denying the human rights of all the people involved in wtc.
more over, if you were in a country that the terrorist controlled, you would not be allowed a computer, would most likely be extremely poor(assuming you arent the top half %), and most of all would be forced to either be a muslim hardliner or be trampled on every way you can think. its agrevating. go read the india paki. thread and i wrote and sited an article from time that shows how inhuman these muslim terrorist are ... and yet you will still argue that americans are the "bad" ones. if you would just look at the world around you and then think about the world of these other people you just might realize that you are lucky, and the others arent. they need to be stuck up for and instead the leaders of their countries live in luxury and carry on religous wars.

[color=royalblue]I think we've heard a rull range of views here. And I'm actually glad that for the most part, this topic was debated well...and managed to last for so long. :)

Char!: Erm, thanks for the compliment...I think. Heheh.[/color]