Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Is it supposed to be hard to develop a mature, good reputation if you are already reputed to be bad or a troublemaker?
I have a relative who is just terrible. I'd faint if he came up to me one day and gave a sincere apology for all he did.
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by roxieortatiana [/i]
[B]MysticBabe, I know what you mean when you say boys tease you all the time. They used to pick on me a lot, and they still do (not as much. I think SOME of them grew up ;)) I used to cry all the time and get angry. I still get really angry sometimes, but not as much.

A piece of advice: ignore them. yea, yea, you probably think that's the stupidest and most oftenly said piece of advice that never works. Well, it does. at first, it's pretty hard to ignore them, but I used to think of something a really liked(usually a cute guy from an anime) and I could usually ignore them. after a while, most of them stopped. I gave into them once, and that's why they started agan. SO, ignore them, and DON'T give in. [/B][/QUOTE]


lol. i think i mislead ya. they don't tease me to bad or to the extreme of me getting upset. I hate it becasue its so annoying. and its hard thinking of comebacks for it. i was never good at that. one of the guys that do it is the one i really like. :love: :blush: its also his way of flirting with me, by teasing me. oh well. i still can't show my face after i do something embarrasing
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]hmm, trying NOT to get a stiffy in a strange situation, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I have always wondered how guys manage that...I can't imagine trying to control such things in certain situations :eek:[/color]
Posted
Oh. ok. I think I understand now. I think...... lol. Actually, some of what you said also holds true for me. There's this guy who's "popular"(I'm sure everyone knows what I mean) and he used to make fun of me sometimes. and now he doesn't, but he makes fun of my friends, instead, which makes it hard for me to tell them I like him. I've only told two friends, both I know can keep a secret(even though one of those friends despises the guy I like).

jeeze, I feel like i'm telling everyone here my whole life story. and I feel like a dork. >< sorry about spilling out my whole life to you people; it must be deathly boring.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]hmm, trying NOT to get a stiffy in a strange situation, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]I wish I could say that I've never had that problem, but i'd be lying...[/color]

[quote][color=deeppink]I have always wondered how guys manage that...I can't imagine trying to control such things in certain situations [/color][/quote]

[color=indigo] Doing mental math, picturing a funny picture like A man falling in a toilet, and, of course, the infamous tuck...c'mon guys you know you've all had to do it before...[/color]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I have always wondered how guys manage that...I can't imagine trying to control such things in certain situations :eek:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well for most its a matter of self control and mind over matter!;) :p

[QUOTE]
[color=indigo] Doing mental math, picturing a funny picture like A man falling in a toilet, and, of course, the infamous tuck...c'mon guys you know you've all had to do it before...[/color][/QUOTE]


Those tricks I suppose would work too, and sadly I know about the infamous tuck, but never had to do it before, guess I have a little more self control then most people!:drunk: :angel:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I have always wondered how guys manage that...I can't imagine trying to control such things in certain situations :eek:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

some people try to picture ugly naked women covered in chocolate, it works.....sometimes

I have a better image though, Yoda wearing a bikini, works every time....
Posted
[B][SIZE=1]Mine is probaly having to stay awake when a friend comes over. One time my friend spent the night, I went asleep on the couch while he plyed a game on the computer.[/b][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue]one hard thing is trying to get motivated. i don't want to do anything, really. i think i'm just lazy. [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

some people try to picture ugly naked women covered in chocolate, it works.....sometimes

I have a better image though, Yoda wearing a bikini, works every time.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]uhh... i think you guys are crazy. that is a mental image that i will unfortuntately take to the grave. yoda in a bikini! aw, gawd, i soooo do not want to picture that. [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh[/I][B]
[COLOR=darkblue]one hard thing is trying to get motivated. i don't want to do anything, really. i think i'm just lazy.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Sometimes, it's VERY hard to get myself motivate. I almost never write any of my stories down because I'm such a lazy bum. I keep them all inside my head, instead.
Posted
[QUOTE]I keep them all inside my head, instead.[/QUOTE]
So do I, but they don't make sense even in my head.
Posted
The to 3 hardest things to do for me.

1. Asking a girl out

2. Doing Projects

3.Not squirting mustard all over my shirt in school. :(
Guest Fly-T
Posted
ask a girl out

And one time the toughest thing for me was b/c of peer pressure skippn tot he real part I got called out and shoved and I dont usually like the hands on me type thing So While im hearn all the ooohs and Whatchu gonna do and aA big @§* circle surroundn me and kid b & c I start swingn and won well the hardest thing is defending ur case w/o geting in trouble
Guest Zeh
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]One thing thats hard is trying to sleep, for me that is... i hate to sleep.... [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo]Eh, I have got a recent new one for me. I went to see a movie tonight with a friend of mine, a girl, I have mentioned her before. She's the girl I'm involved with right now (we're not technically boyfriend/girlfriend... yet) And she was driving cause I don't have my license yet, nor do I have an accessible car to drive even if I did. Anyway, so after the movie she drove me home, and we sat there in the car for a fairly long time. Not [i]long[/i] long, maybe five to ten minutes. There was a long hug before I got out of the car, which abled me to leave the car with a smile on my face. But getting out of the car was too difficult. I wish I never had to leave her side...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B][B][SIZE=1]Mine is probaly having to stay awake when a friend comes over. One time my friend spent the night, I went asleep on the couch while he plyed a game on the computer.[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol. I know what you mean. Once I had a friend over, and she wanted to play her "sacred" 'History of Bardock' DVD. Well, I've seen it about a hundred times, dubbed, mind you, and she wanted to watch it subtitled since we've both seen dubbed so many times. Well, not to insult or anything, but the japanese version of that movie is a tad dull. The background music is kinda.....non-existant....and I fell asleep while we were watching it. She woke me up after it was over, but it was a very strange thing for me. I [i]never[/i] nap or anything. ^^

I found something else that's very hard for me. I have a guy-friend at school, and I'm not really sure if I like him or not, but we always argue and fuss about things at lunch, in a joking kind-of way. But he's kinda weird sometimes, and every now and then he just kinda blocks me out and totally ignores me. It drives me crazy, and I have a hard time reacting when people get all weird like that. It happens all the time and I don't know why!!! I hate it. I can barely contol my own emotion. This sounds stupid, but it always makes me feel depressed when people do that.:bawl: Don't ignore me!!! lol.
Posted
Reading books that are required by your english teacher. I got a test on this one book Monday and I am on chapter 3. I dont think I will finish it. Time to go read the cliff notes...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i]
[B]Reading books that are required by your english teacher. I got a test on this one book Monday and I am on chapter 3. I dont think I will finish it. Time to go read the cliff notes... [/B][/QUOTE]
Heh. I used to have tests on class novels, but now I just have like a 3-page paper about all these in-depth question from the book. Now there's really no way to get out of reading it..:cross: But that's ok, because I read the book anyway. ^^ I have to read [i]The Giver[/i] right now.......
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]The hardest thing for me to do is to tell someone that I did something wrong.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
That's my problem too.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i]
[B]Reading books that are required by your english teacher. I got a test on this one book Monday and I am on chapter 3. I dont think I will finish it. Time to go read the cliff notes... [/B][/QUOTE]hehehe, I have a book of 21 chapters, I'm up to chapter 2, and I have an exam on it in a week....I probably won't finish mine either.....

It's on this boy who is having problems in maths.... I don't really want to read it...
Posted
[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by amiboshi[/I][B]
Heh. I used to have tests on class novels, but now I just have like a 3-page paper about all these in-depth question from the book. Now there's really no way to get out of reading it.. But that's ok, because I read the book anyway. ^^ I have to read The Giver right now....... [/B][/QUOTE]

the giver, eh? I heard it was an extremly good book. My school thinks it's so good, they make us read it, too. but, I don't have to read it yet because you read that book next year.....
Posted
[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Amphion[/I]
Reading books that are required by your english teacher. I got a test on this one book Monday and I am on chapter 3. I dont think I will finish it. Time to go read the cliff notes... [/QUOTE]
I once had to a book report on a AR book. I couldn't check out a book from my library cause I had problems with my account.
So before the day it was due, I came in early and grabbed 'Anne of Green Gables'. I typed up a report on what I remembered from the movie and parts to the book.
I got a decent grade though. :laugh:
Posted
I've got a coursework essay due in by Friday (Next), and I only found out today.

Coursework essays, for me, are those massive, 5'000 word essays.

Oh well, life's tough

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...