Would u get Xbox  

1. 1. Would u get Xbox

• HECK YEAH
    • MAYBE
    • NOWAY!!!!
    • COWS!

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flik [/i]
[B]yea because when it first comes out it will be like 400 bucks and each game will be 70-80 bucks each [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Well, that's not really the reason I'm not buying it.

I bought a PS2 in April, and a GBA in July. I plan to buy a GameCube in February/March next year and then an Xbox either Christmas next year or early 2003.

I'm not going to buy a GameCube and an Xbox at the same time, that's just a waste of cash. :)[/color]

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I'm still happy with my PS2 right now...if some exclusive games come out for the X-Box, I might consider buying it...not when it comes out though... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]Although a lot of the exclusives (such as Jet Set Radio Future) are only "exclusive" for the first couple of months or so.

You can bet that we'll see games like JSRF and Dead or Alive 3 being ported to either PlayStation 2 and/or GameCube after they're available on Xbox. The question is, which games will STAY exclusive to Xbox?[/b][/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]Well, Xbox will probably arrive here in 2002 sometime.

I'm not really interested in buying one when it first comes out...perhaps after its first price drop, or when it goes online.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yea im gonna wait.