Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Would u get Xbox  

  1. 1. Would u get Xbox

    • HECK YEAH
      1
    • MAYBE
      0
    • NOWAY!!!!
      7
    • COWS!
      2147483647


Recommended Posts

Posted
nope.i got all the systems so far.......cept 4 ps2 and even if i wanted xbox,my mom wouldnt allow me to get it.she says i have too many game consoles (I DO NOT lol)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=darkblue]Well, Xbox will probably arrive here in 2002 sometime.

I'm not really interested in buying one when it first comes out...perhaps after its first price drop, or when it goes online.[/color]
Posted
yea because when it first comes out it will be like 400 bucks and each game will be 70-80 bucks each
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flik [/i]
[B]yea because when it first comes out it will be like 400 bucks and each game will be 70-80 bucks each [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Well, that's not really the reason I'm not buying it.

I bought a PS2 in April, and a GBA in July. I plan to buy a GameCube in February/March next year and then an Xbox either Christmas next year or early 2003.

I'm not going to buy a GameCube and an Xbox at the same time, that's just a waste of cash. :)[/color]
Posted
:) Well probaly in the future i will so far there are just few games that interests me but its still good I'll have to wait and see how the Xbox performs in the future.:)
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I'd wait until a price drop, I'm still chewing bits out of my desk out and spinning my arms like a windmill after finding out the ps2 is now £200, I brought it for£300....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I'm still happy with my PS2 right now...if some exclusive games come out for the X-Box, I might consider buying it...not when it comes out though... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]Although a lot of the exclusives (such as Jet Set Radio Future) are only "exclusive" for the first couple of months or so.

You can bet that we'll see games like JSRF and Dead or Alive 3 being ported to either PlayStation 2 and/or GameCube after they're available on Xbox. The question is, which games will STAY exclusive to Xbox?[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
Also, some of the video game developers that I've grown up with are supporting the system, but they're also porting to GCN and PS2. I'm mostly attuned to RPG's right now and those are the games I'll probably be looking for on the X-box exclusive list.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]Well, Xbox will probably arrive here in 2002 sometime.

I'm not really interested in buying one when it first comes out...perhaps after its first price drop, or when it goes online.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yea im gonna wait.
Posted
maybe i will after a price drop but i think i have a better chance of getting a PS2 because im saveing up money and it cost less but im to attached to the games i have for my Playstanion I have a DBZ game for it..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...