Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue]I'm sort of a[/COLOR] [I][COLOR=blue]newbie[/COLOR] [/I] [COLOR=blue]at paintball and was wondering if anyone knows anything about it? I'm lookin for info on speed ball and the other games you play with it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]Any help here would be nice.[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]Thanks Alot[/COLOR] :excited:
Posted
i can tell you it hurts to get hit.
i can also say that unless youve got a really nice gun or unless the people you play with have guns at the same level as yours... it can get rough.
its a popular sport and hellofalota fun. good hunting...i mean luck.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]It hurt a little at first, but most of the time It wasn't that bad. Unless you...[/COLOR][B][COLOR=red](DON'T TRY THIS!)[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=darkblue]...put your barrel right up to your stomach and pull the trigger. Ouch...:blackeye:[/COLOR]
Guest Morph
Posted
When you first get hit it hurts, but soon you get used to it, and some advice when paintballing, wear a hat backwars so it protects not only your head, but your neck from above fire
Posted
Me too, I just got my gun a year ago, I have been paintballing (on a course) mabye a dozen times. I have little experience but, get a good gun, not a cheap one, it will be worth it in the long run! (as I found out the hadd way...)
Posted
Yea like all the people before me said it hurts at first........Dont get a cheap gun....geta a Stingray or a Pittman....they might be expensive but they are worth it. And listen to Hybrid wear your hat backwards(if you dont have a mask)
Posted
Love, hate it, gotta do it again...... Its fun when you're on the 'giving' end. Kind of weapon I had was a sniper rifle! Moment I got it, I climbed a tree and took anyone who passed by. Didn't know what hit them :-D It wasn't until the other team found me and none of my men were around.......crap....... I threw myself down the tree and took one of their guys hostage and used'em as a human sheild..... needless to say......I was laced.....
Posted
I can't wait to play paintball...only a few more months and i'm old enough. Did you know that in Germany paintball is illegal? Do you think that's because of the war, or......?? Opinions?
Posted
I only went paintballing once... but it was great... Try getting hit in the knee from short range.. ouch... The probem was, we had huge masks which covered our whole faces, and were prone to steaming up.. the real problem was, though, that I was wearing glasses, and they steamed up too...
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]i heard about this thing where people were driving around w/ red paintball guns & shooting them off to get randon people to think they had just gotten shot with a real gun. i know this is off the subject, but i heard about that.[/COLOR]
Posted
Paintball Wargames are the stuff! (For lack of cursing).
There are a few important things to know if you play in team games or tournaments...
1: Wear Lots of Body Armor
-Sweat pants under your jeans will help. Army Fatigues are made for this purpose.
-Two shirts, sweater, jacket (preferably Gore-Tex), gloves, and boots are good shields.
-Get a good Mask, or a Kevlar helmet if you can (See pawn shops).
2: Weapon
-Semi Auto matics work best. Autos lock up alot.
-Scope
-CO2 cartridges
-carry a few backups and ammo clips
3: Strategy
-Keep your guys informed of formation and strategic moves
-Play lots of paintball so you get to know how others play and you can learn how to strategize around them
-Ask any Marine or Army NCO about combat tactics and they will be more detailed.

It takes a while to get used to, but once you get the hang of it, you could be a real bad ***.

My guys use ranks, and I am the Platoon leader, Sergeant First Class. I am that good. If you want a match one day, look me up. I'll gather my guys and you bring your team. Nice friendly game, huh?

Iron Otaku~
Guest Morph
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]i heard about this thing where people were driving around w/ red paintball guns & shooting them off to get randon people to think they had just gotten shot with a real gun. i know this is off the subject, but i heard about that.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green] Well LM, your correct, my friends go around and shoot random people for no reason, its funny, they are scared and start to run and stuff, and its even better when you nail those asses that always vandalize your house or belongings on Halloween, to nail them is just sweet bliss... Revenge, Pay Back, its great, I nailed them in the *** a few times... But don't think I'm crazy or a insane person, I just laugh at weird things, sort of like your pain, is my pleasure...[/color]
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Thanks! for te advice. I started this thread along time ago. I've played paintball almost every weehend since I wrote the first post. Now I have a spyder TL a stingray and a talon.My friends and I startd a team in which I can not reveal the nameof but if you follow the sport you might hear of us in the near future. Team tactics are mostly older minitary training tactics. The coatch is a former navy seal, he taught us to "DRNF". We have two speed ball coarses , a five acre woods coarse, and a one acre field coarse. And were always willing to take a chalange.
Posted
paintballing hurts, paintballing hurts a LOT....

word of advice, don't EVER shoot someone in the head, they could get killed, and no I am not joking, it has happened in the past....

otherwise, its a whole barrel of fun, lol....

:mrt: Mr. T: Paintballing is hella fun, hurry da hell up and do it, foo!
Posted
What kind of place would let you play paintball without a mask? That is just not right. Always wear a paintball mask when you play. Just think about it.

And if you can sneak up on someone I would suggest that you give them a mercy. Don't just shoot, it fricken hurts getting lit up in close range. I had a welt on my stomach the size of a baseball from that.
Posted
When we play we really play. Last time we got together seven of us stood in circle and every one of us unloaded 200 paintballs in 30 sec. Then we playe 10 paces. You stand back to back take 10 paces turn and fire. You can't move or doge the paint. Theres a catch though you nly get ne paint ball.
Posted
Tip 1) Wear a cup.

Tip 2) Don't wear good clothes.

Tip 3) Shoot first, or be shot.

Tip 4) NEVER turn your back on those suspicious sounds when playing at night.

Tip 5) Make a rule stating no shooting below the belt (Trust me on this one).

Tip 6) Aim for the chest.

Tip 7) Sniper positions with a form of a blockade to enemy fire, clear position in the entire area with only one possible way to get to/from get you the win.

Tip 8) When playing 10 Paces, walk reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaally fast.

Tip 9) Keep your head low, and remember that pain is weakness leaving the body.

Tip 10) When outnumbered, move around HELLA lot.


Well, that's all I can say. With 42 victories, and 4 loses, what can I say? =/
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]i can tell you it hurts to get hit.
[/B][/QUOTE]

not really. it all depends. I've only been hit twice. I dont play much, but I've played enough.

It is a very fun game. I suggest starting out on a Stingray2, modifying[sp?] it and then moving up to a spider, and if you think your reallllly good. Get an Angel.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goven Man [/i]
[B]Thakx I knew alot of that stuff but where id you get 42 wins and 4 losses??? [/B][/QUOTE]


From years of Lazer Tag practice and those Sniper positions...;)
Posted
LAZER TAG RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry. but at the place that I used to work at, i was one of the best. I ahven't played in so long......

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...