Ryuujin Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 I have this pic of Faye (that I'll attach) it is of her in her swimsuit. Well I've looked and looked in the series and movie for it but I can't find it. Can someone tell me what episode it is off of, if any. :smoke:
Kent Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 sorry bud, i think that is something a good artist did on his own for his own reasons. not bad though.
Geist Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 That definitely wasn't in the series. It's just something some artist drew. [COLOR=blue]Gokents: What is that quote in your sig from? It sounds so familiar...Is it from a song? Perhaps...Phish?[/COLOR]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 Thats a fan made drawing, never did she wear something like that in the show! ;)
BlueGender Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 :eek: I think that is a fan drawing if it was not I think I would have remebered it on Bebop. It was drawn by a really good artist though.
KabukiOwari Posted May 15, 2002 Posted May 15, 2002 She actually did waer something like that it was on last weekend were Spike goes after a bounty for the one guys(has a robot arm) ex girlfriends boyfriend( forget his name) and shes on the ship tanning
Ryuujin Posted May 15, 2002 Author Posted May 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KabukiOwari [/i] [B]She actually did waer something like that it was on last weekend were Spike goes after a bounty for the one guys(has a robot arm) ex girlfriends boyfriend( forget his name) and shes on the ship tanning [/B][/QUOTE] Yes I remember that, it is similar but not the same, also she is on her stomach in this pic not on her back in the show.
Kinetic Posted May 15, 2002 Posted May 15, 2002 Great drawing, but still, it's not from the show. BTW, if anyone hasn't seen the movie, you need to! :p
Zachary Posted May 15, 2002 Posted May 15, 2002 its not from the show. I dont think so..... Maybe they did but i doubt that
Ryuujin Posted May 16, 2002 Author Posted May 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i] [B] BTW, if anyone hasn't seen the movie, you need to! :p [/B][/QUOTE] Yes Everybody go see it. It is Great! I love the opening with the song "Ask DNA" yeah well go see the movie!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now