Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have this pic of Faye (that I'll attach) it is of her in her swimsuit. Well I've looked and looked in the series and movie for it but I can't find it. Can someone tell me what episode it is off of, if any.
:smoke:
Posted
That definitely wasn't in the series. It's just something some artist drew.

[COLOR=blue]Gokents: What is that quote in your sig from? It sounds so familiar...Is it from a song? Perhaps...Phish?[/COLOR]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Thats a fan made drawing, never did she wear something like that in the show! ;)
Posted
She actually did waer something like that it was on last weekend were Spike goes after a bounty for the one guys(has a robot arm) ex girlfriends boyfriend( forget his name) and shes on the ship tanning
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KabukiOwari [/i]
[B]She actually did waer something like that it was on last weekend were Spike goes after a bounty for the one guys(has a robot arm) ex girlfriends boyfriend( forget his name) and shes on the ship tanning [/B][/QUOTE]
Yes I remember that, it is similar but not the same, also she is on her stomach in this pic not on her back in the show.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B]
BTW, if anyone hasn't seen the movie, you need to! :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes Everybody go see it. It is Great! I love the opening with the song "Ask DNA" yeah well go see the movie!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...