Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My School, Full Of Virus Geniuses


Recommended Posts

Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] Yes thats right, my school is run by computers, practically everything, we even get our own laptops, and just a few days ago, someone send a virus through the school network, god knows how they got past the system. Many viruses have been send through the system, and made the school go through a crazy time trying to fix everything. It destoryed and crippled so many computers because my teachers are idiots, and they opened the email... LoL, well they deserve it, its a good lesson, I got the email, and I just deleted it, no problems with my computer... My school's tech's can see EVERYTHING that I do, that means to inapporiate images on your computer, no inapporiate websites [Like Me Of All People Would Go On !Seriously!] I don't like that feature, and we can't play ONLINE games, but we can play games that we purchased and downloaded onto the computer...

I want to know how they did what they did, who it is, and I want them to teach me, not like I would use it for anything bad of that sort... Just good to know[/size]
Posted
Are school has a lot of computers too but we don't get labtops. I'm only in middle school though, maybe that's why. Do you know what the email said? Like the topic?
Posted
Our school has some computers, not too many tho. Its not that hard to get by a school security system on computers, I did it on accident shut down all the computers for 2 days on accident. Heh....I was just messing around in Computer Demensions, and the next thing I know all the computers go bloop, and that was kinda my fault *gulps* Noone ever found out tho. SO yeah if yoru school is like me, everyones an ididot a two year old could get passed the system!
Guest cloricus
Posted
Ok getting past thoughs systems is very easy - We have the same sort of protection at our school, If you would like some help in getting in to games or online email I'll tell you. But no bad pics or illegal stuff. If so pm me.
Posted
things like this happen all the time at my school! Just the other day someone spraypainted "Mrs. Boram (the school principal) uses pubic moose" all ovr to school. It was so funny. But anyway i would never want to know how to make a virus. I i did well um....ya! (if ya know what i meen)
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]LOL School "security". That bullsh¡t. All you have to do to acces our servers is to open a door and they are right there along with the computers that controll everything. With our computer guru permission, I brought my laptop into the school to see how good thier security was. Within 5 min I was plugged up to the hub in the library and on the network without anyone noticing. In another 5 min. I had full access to any computer in the school I wanted. I opened all the cd-rom drives on all the computers at once. The computer guru thought that was funny. So they changed the system, but I bet I could still get in. I haven't tried tho. The last guy who did got suspended for a month.[/b][/color]
Posted
Well, my school dosent have any computers at all that the students are allowed to use. So it would be really hard to get to the only computer (in the teachers room) to hack it.

You might be wondering what kind of dumb school dosent have computers for students. I go to a lousy, run down, boring CATHLOIC SCHOOL.(and figure this, I am not Cathloic..)
Posted
[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Boba Fett[/I][B]
(and figure this, I am not Cathloic..)[/B][/QUOTE]

I don't really know much about Catholic schools, but how do you get into one if you're NOT catholic? I always thought you had to be Catholic to go to one. Guess not(and shows how little I know >_<).

At my school, we don't have lap tops for every kid, but we do have a lot of computers. Most of them(unless they're REALLY old) are royal blue IMACs with those laser mouse thingys. Does ANYONE have PCs at their school(i really doubt it, but ya never know)?

With The computer security, I don't really know how tough ours is. I'm not good with computers at all(my mom thinks I'm a WIZ at it- that tells you how little SHE knows about it. lol.). Even if I was able to hack into the system, I probably wouldn't because I wouldn't want to get caught and spend the rest of the school year in detention.
Posted
Are school has two rooms full of computers. There is also at least one computer in every classroom. My math teacher has like five of them. I don't think it's all that great. That would be cool if I could make all of the cd-rom drives open at once.
Posted
Yeah...a trojan on Hathaways Sever Control Computer...i'd realy screw over the system then...

Back in 7th grade i hacked the school system and since they're connected to our channel one tv's, i kind of made the come on and show the video where he was cracked in the back of the head with a rock, as well as the time when Ms. Vines caught him with his pants down!! Oh he was so pissed off, even Mrs. Venson, the Dungeon Keeper, Laughed for the first time. He is still here to this day....

But my best prank ever....well, it dont concern computers so i wont say it...
Guest cloricus
Posted
My school did this edu deal for new laptops (like get money off from the gov) and they set them up so they would work on the main server but guess who forgot to delet the primary accout - account = administrator - password = password - for any one that has used any thing over 2k you know what I'm talking about. Any way we have full access over every thing, but still from one of the normal computers its easy.
Posted
My school has 2 computer rooms, and 4 computers in the library.... all up that's about 40.... not much at all for a school that has over 900 students in it.... and this is a Catholic School aswell....

but we don't have a "network" for our school, heck, my school doesn't even have an e-mail address... :drunk:

the people that hacked your school's network might be old students who went there, that didn't like it??? a possibility....
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] Well my school system isn't that easy to crack, you need a username and password, which you can change at ANY time you want, and if you login to a name lets say the principal, its recorded, and they can take and look at whatever they want because its not a school computer, its screwy, My friend did it once, no one caught him, our school has our own personal emails too...[/size]
Posted
My school has 2 computer labs. Its pretty cool. But we dont getp play time on the at all. We just go on the computer to do spreadsheets and all of that stuff. It sucks.
Posted
My school is a computer magnet school. We have computers in every classroom that students get to use. I remember when some kid hacked into the administative files and deleted his entire 3rd period class's interim grades. Mrs. Stier (our principal) was livid. He got expelled for 80 days and charged with something.
Posted
Even if I knew how to hack into our school's computer network, I'd be too much of a chicken too really try anything. I also have an average of -3 hours of computer access a week.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Even if I knew how to hack into our school's computer network, I'd be too much of a chicken too really try anything. I also have an average of -3 hours of computer access a week. [/B][/QUOTE]lol

I have no access all week at school, so as soon as I get home, I race to computer.... and I'm on here usually until dusk... :D But now I'm on a time limit of 2 hours... :mad:



Someone once did hack the principle's password on the computer in the office. He didn't do anything though, simpley because..... he got caught!!! :laugh: He was suspended for a week....
Posted
our school get this has 1 computer that works!! grant urselves lucky!! also this other schoo; thinks they are better then us cause they all have a personal computer!! lol we showed them tho when we went there for a ceremony thing lol me and my friend screwed the entire system bwahahahahahaha:devil: but mind u it was only temporary we just scared them then restored the whole thing lol scared em s**tless

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...