Char! Posted May 18, 2002 Posted May 18, 2002 [color=teal][size=1]I wish I could actually do what I plan to do, and not get scared away by the emotional trauma I could go through. I wish that when I've been let down I have the stregnth to get back up, brush everything off, and move on with life. *realizes nobody knows his little private matters* Or, yeah, a monkey would be good...[/size][/color]
Guest Fly-T Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 I have anew one after lookn at Dues ex sig. I remembered MGS2 then i thought of Rose so now my new wish is to find rose and have a family with her and doin the dirty dirty
MysticBabe Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 i would wish that i could create my own world. it would be a magical world with wizards, kings queens, knights, magical creatures, castles, no guns or modern weapons. instead swords and arrows. Sorta like old times but with a twist. i would be a female warrior that went on adventures all the time to save the world or something like that. ITS CHILDISH, I KNOW! BUT STILL, it would be awesome. childhood dreams is what makes the person.
White Digivise Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 I'd wish to always be with the ones I hold dear. :nope: I don't want to be seperated and to hang with someone I hardly know. Someone I can't tell everything to.
Dan L Posted May 20, 2002 Posted May 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B] You're still after that monkey?! You could get one by breaking into a zoo or something.... [/B][/QUOTE] Where do you think my brother came from? :p :laugh:
Duo Maxwell Posted May 21, 2002 Posted May 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B]Where do you think my brother came from? :p :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] You broke into the zoo so you could have a brother?! You poor sad tragic man..... ;) Wait do you mean your brother IS a monkey? then why would you want another one
D. Dark Posted May 22, 2002 Posted May 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B] You broke into the zoo so you could have a brother?! You poor sad tragic man..... ;) Wait do you mean your brother IS a monkey? then why would you want another one [/B][/QUOTE] Maybe he wants another brother... :D However, if your brother is a monkey, what does that make him?:D
BlueGender Posted May 22, 2002 Posted May 22, 2002 If I had one wish it would be for everyone to find true love within somone else and to have somone with beauty, looks, personality, and to forever know that this person will never betray them I believe this would lower crime and make life less aganizing for everyone and make it much more easier to live in happiness.
Duo Maxwell Posted May 23, 2002 Posted May 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i] [B]However, if your brother is a monkey, what does that make him?:D [/B][/QUOTE] Oh, my god I never thought of that! Danny your a monkey and you never told me?!? I would've adopted you if I'd known that! ;)
Dan L Posted May 23, 2002 Posted May 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B] Oh, my god I never thought of that! Danny your a monkey and you never told me?!? I would've adopted you if I'd known that! ;) [/B][/QUOTE] Actually, I am a new breed of smart-monkey :D Why do you think I never told you? I can't be adopted by someone 5 years younger than me... :p
Kinetic Posted May 23, 2002 Posted May 23, 2002 [color=royalblue] I'd wish for...a fortune and a happy life, with tons of monkeys :D [/color]
starlight Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 what is it with you guys and monkeys? anyways my wish (well i have a few but you get the picture) would likely be: -to meet all my favourite characters from my favourite games in real life Yoshi, Link, Gatomon.... -world peace= no terrorists and for osama bin laden to be ether killed or brought to justice ether way hes dead - to live out my dreams -to work as a game designer or cartoonist - for all good heated people to get ether a monky or a wish of their own thats all i can really think of now
Washu Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 I want to beable too... LEAP TALL BUILDINGS IN A SINGLE BOUND! Or...Something like that @.@
Duo Maxwell Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B] Actually, I am a new breed of smart-monkey :D Why do you think I never told you? I can't be adopted by someone 5 years younger than me... :p [/B][/QUOTE] Awww! But I'd be the bestest little adopted sister sorta person ever!! I'd love you and hug you and pet you and be the most nicest person you ever knew! I wanna adopt you!! I now have a new wish [i](again) [/i] I wish to be able to adopt Danny!!!
Dan L Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by starlight [/i] [B]what is it with you guys and monkeys? [/B][/QUOTE] Hey, we have a saying around here.... "All your monkey are belong to us..." Basically what it means is... I was the first to ask for a monkey, so the monkey is MINE!!! [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell[/i] [B]But I'd be the bestest little adopted sister sorta person ever!! I'd love you and hug you and pet you and be the most nicest person you ever knew! I wanna adopt you!! [/B][/QUOTE] EEK! *runs away* random guy: That monkey ain't comin' back... no, sir...
Duo Maxwell Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B] Hey, we have a saying around here.... "All your monkey are belong to us..." Basically what it means is... I was the first to ask for a monkey, so the monkey is MINE!!! EEK! *runs away* random guy: That monkey ain't comin' back... no, sir... [/B][/QUOTE] Hey! I'm not that bad! Come back!! and isn't it "All your BASE are belong to us"? But given the circumstances I'll let you have it as monkey.... I'm watching you
Dan L Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B]and isn't it "All your BASE are belong to us"? But given the circumstances I'll let you have it as monkey.... I'm watching you [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, but I can't say 'all your base are belong to us' hen we're on about monkeys, can I... I have to be original... ish..... Oh, no.... what [i]is[/i] that in your sig....
Duo Maxwell Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B] Yeah, but I can't say 'all your base are belong to us' hen we're on about monkeys, can I... I have to be original... ish..... Oh, no.... what [i]is[/i] that in your sig.... [/B][/QUOTE] ahh... true... the thing in my sig... you know that thing... that I sent you a while back? no? To quote "happy monkeys" should help you remember... yes THAT thing
Dan L Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B] ahh... true... the thing in my sig... you know that thing... that I sent you a while back? no? To quote "happy monkeys" should help you remember... yes THAT thing [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, I know [i]that[/i], but how does it help you adopt me??
Duo Maxwell Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B] Yes, I know [i]that[/i], but how does it help you adopt me?? [/B][/QUOTE] Uhh... :rolleyes: thats for me to know and you to not find out.... so shhh!! don't tell anybody what it is!
D. Dark Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B] Actually, I am a new breed of smart-monkey :D Why do you think I never told you? I can't be adopted by someone 5 years younger than me... :p [/B][/QUOTE] Hah! Mo-Chan, I win! :D :D :D I'm just under 5 years younger than Danny! And that makes him mine (I [I]legally[/I] claimed him first by his rules, therefore...*snatches Danny from Mo-Chan* ...MINE!!! Now, I can have a monkey butler! Just what I've always wanted! HAHAHAHA!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Duo Maxwell Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i] [B] Hah! Mo-Chan, I win! :D :D :D I'm just under 5 years younger than Danny! And that makes him mine (I [I]legally[/I] claimed him first by his rules, therefore...*snatches Danny from Mo-Chan* ...MINE!!! Now, I can have a monkey butler! Just what I've always wanted! HAHAHAHA!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] Hey! no fair you wanna make him your butler!!!! I just want him as my brother... which reminds me didn't I adopt you once already anyway danny?
Anna Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 I'd wish for a purely communistic order in society everywhere. Now, for those who do [i]not[/i] know what a [b]purely[/b] communistic system is, please do not reply to this- I don't really care to be flamed. But to those who do know what pure communism is, I'm sure you would agree it would solve more than just a few of the problems we face today. *sigh* Alas, this really would have to be just a wish, because it's basically impossible to achieve.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now