Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ah, Men in black. One of my favorite moves of all time, it had everything I wante. Cool cars, comedy, huge guns and giant alien cockaroaches. The sequel looks good, Exept Kay doesn't know who he is anymore. What do you think?
Guest cloricus
Posted
I might go see it as well. I thought they would bring him back in the seqcil, what else could they do they didnt leave the last one very open. One thing that makes it the same as every other movie is it's name "MIB[B]2[/B]". You think they could think of some thing better than 2 for the name!?
Posted
The previews look awesome, I'll probably go see, as I really enjoyed to first movie.... I've just got to wait until it's showing here now.
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]I saw the trailer when I saw Attack of the Clones, it looks awsome[/b][/color]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I'll go see it. I liked in the trailor I saw when Frank was in the suit. It was cute! MIB is one of my favorite movies of all time. And the theme song kicks too.
Posted
[color=indigo]:therock: MiB Ii?? You could have just put MIIB, MIB II, or MIB 2. MiB Ii made me put this topic aside cause I didn't see it as about Men in Black.

Anyways, Men in Black is one of my favorite movies of its time. I always enjoy a good sci-fi action comedy. From the previews for the second one, we might even have another sequel that outdoes its original. Very rare indeed. I'll have to see the actual movie though. :)[/color]
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
This is certainly going to be a Fantabulous movie! It is a complete role reversal fro Ajent J being introduced by Agent K, to vice versa! It should be a real good movie. oh I can't wait for it to come out over here!
Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]This will be an exellent movie! Because of the fact that K will be telling him everything, and he actually get's to drive![/size][/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
The movie looks awesome. I am definatly going to see it. The first one was cool but this one looks even better.
Posted
I never saw the first one.....
Well anyway, yeah, I saw the preview o MIIB the 2nd time I saw attack o the clones. (i didn't see the previews the first time.) well, I'm definately gonna go see it! The preveiws make it seem so funny!
Posted
Well my mother saw the book MIB2 at the book store and said if I was going to see the movie I had to read the book why it's always diffrent from the movie. But anyway I'm halfway through and it's very good.
Posted
[color=red][size=1] I actually heard that this movie was gonna stink. *dodges tomatoes* I'm still going to see it though. :D[/color][/size]
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]I saw the movie as soon as possible, meaning the day and time it first appeared in my local movie theatre. Luckily, I can do that with all movies since my mom works "out of the home," and my brother enforces the movie time.

I deffinitly agree that the first movie was better. The jokes, at times, were a bit corny, and I thought everyone would be a BIT more surprised about the aliens, don't you? Also, the story was hard to follow. Perhaps I should watch it again and pay a bit more attention to the beginning. What the heck was the point of the light?

Besides that, I thought that the action was good, and the actors did a good job. If anything was to be blamed for what went bad with the movie, it was deffinitly the writers.[/color]

:blah:
Posted
I just got back from it an hour ago.... Well, the movie was really funny! But,... T_T over here, it's 9.00 to watch a movie......
Posted
All of my friends keep saying to me that the movie is going to be rubbish. But i liked the first one so i might as well watch the second one.I hope its as funny as you say it is:)
Posted
Yeah, it's very funny!! I'd give it a..... 8.99/10.
Despite the fact that most o the funny parts have already been shown in the previews.....
Posted
Its still a good movie. I want to read the book. I have seen the 1st and read the book of it too and the book was better, so I wamt to read the 2nd book. The movie is really funny though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...