LoneWolf/TML Posted May 16, 2002 Posted May 16, 2002 :therock: This is an "Interactive Story". Meaning you can change what happens in the story in your posts. Rules: 1]If you cuss, you MUST have at least one * in your cuss word(s) if any. (as*, sh*t, bic*h, etc.) 2]No having the characters have sex or any thing of the like! 3]This is an Action/Adventure Story. Use your imaginations! 4]What I say about the story is FINAL! No ifs, ands, or buts about it. 5]No KILLING the characters. I am the only one who can make any main character die! Okay, the rest is up to you. I hope this won't blow up in my face, but we'll see....
RicoTranzrig Posted May 16, 2002 Posted May 16, 2002 Hmm...this really should go in Games/RPG's...and is there a plot?
LoneWolf/TML Posted May 17, 2002 Author Posted May 17, 2002 :naughty: Plot, plot... Where did I put...? *looks through some papers* Oh, wait, that's right. The person to start post first will start the story and the plot will just happen... You see?
anime_gal15 Posted May 18, 2002 Posted May 18, 2002 Well, that doesn't sound like bad rules I'm in! I think we should start on a beach. What about ya'll? I only have one reqest. I want my character to be called Flame, just Flame.
LoneWolf/TML Posted May 19, 2002 Author Posted May 19, 2002 Alright, anime_gal15, go ahead and start the story. Other character will come in later...
Sere Tuscumbia Posted May 29, 2002 Posted May 29, 2002 Hmph, I might as well post . . . get some ideas for a story of mine . . .
Queen Asuka Posted May 29, 2002 Posted May 29, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]well if we're starting on the beach, GO. I'm Arianna, and I can start this thing if anyone wants me to and no one else will.[/color][/size]
Raquel Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 i'll try...i'm siren... errm...i reserve the right to kill myself in a truly horrible manner (torture ect) if i can't keep up
Flash Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 ...This sounds suprisingly like a 'one word story' kinda thread... Quite frankly, I don't like where this is going...
LoneWolf/TML Posted May 31, 2002 Author Posted May 31, 2002 PEOPLE! START POSTING FOR THE STORY ALREADY! WRITE WHAT YOU CHARACTER IS DOING! STOP POSTING WHO YOUR CHARACTERS ARE AND POST WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now