OtakuBoards

(singing)Schools Out for the Summer!(/singing)

Amphion

[color= sky blue]I get out of school in [B]2[/B] days!!! (along with BabyKiwi, BabyGirl, and SexyJessie4!) It is going to be so great... no more stress of school... you just get to chill and hang out with your friends! Yay! And do a little bit of.... :beer: hopefully! [/color]

All you people are lucky! I get out the 21 of JUNE!!!! It could have been worse. we were originally going to get out the 26, but we didn't use our snowdays, so it was shortened.

I'm thankful, though because i COULD be living in Kansas, where they have school year round. but see, what they do is have six weeks of school, and then three weeks off. I'd rather have two full months of summer though.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i]
[B]Damn! Why does almost everyone I know get out earlier than me?! Here in Ohio, we have to go until June 4. -.-;; I curse the school system for torturing us so! [/B][/QUOTE]
I live in Ohio too and I don't get out untill June 7. But on the bright side, I get out at 10:38 am on the last day of school, 4 hours earlier!:D

Guest BulmaVegeta1
You guys are so lucky. I don't get out until the 30th and I go back on August 16. Barely enough time to do anything. Summer vacation is getting shorter, I sware!

Its good to hear that the most of you are already out of school, now you all can have a nice big break.As for me I still have one week left, but the good thing is that I get out of my school early because right after I take the final exams I'll be out in the sun and relaxing at the beach.:)

[SIZE=1]I get out on June 14th but I still got 3 projects to present and one in which I just have to write and turn in while the other two I have to present all due in the next two weeks. I also have the final Test in Algebra I and Spanish so *sigh* it fells so long away. The only aay I make it through the day is to think about this one girl I like. [/SIZE]

You're all so damn lucky. In the UK, we in secondary schools have to wait till July 19th (If Year 10 and below).

DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I hope you all have a nice holiday, and don't waste it at home...

I get out the 18th of june after SOL testing (god i still have to tke those damn things) and then freedom untill september 4 yahoo i get to sleep in instead of getting up 5:00 in the morning.

Oh yeah interims are tomorrow if I don't pass my dads gonna but me on a silver plater and it says grounded untill report card comes in june 28!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by roxieortatiana [/i]
[B]
I'm thankful, though because i COULD be living in Kansas, where they have school year round. but see, what they do is have six weeks of school, and then three weeks off. I'd rather have two full months of summer though. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh. Two full months of summer. I will have to enjoy it, because starting next year, we're doing year round school!! :bawl: I like my full two months of summer! I don't want it to be spent in between weeks in winter when it's too cold to go swimming! :bawl:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]You guys are so lucky. I don't get out until the 30th and I go back on August 16. Barely enough time to do anything. Summer vacation is getting shorter, I sware! [/B][/QUOTE]
Wow that really isn't that much time.. I go back August 23 I think.