OtakuBoards

(singing)Schools Out for the Summer!(/singing)

Amphion

Well for me today is my last day. Its kinda funny to Everyone I have talked to does not get out untill next week. what about all you guys hre at the otakuboards (That are still in school). I have to go and Take my English and Biology exam today and Then Im checking out.

Guest cloricus
And we are not in America, so summer has just finnished. AND IT'S DAMN COLD!!!!!!!!! ARRRG!!!! -ok I'm done.... yes what Harlequin said, we don't any holidays for weeks, weeks I tell you! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -or maybe not... Oh yer I'm in Australia!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I got out weeks ago for the summer.... and now I'm back in for the remaining of the summer.... [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: Oh my God... I didn't think you were still in education... you're about a month younger than me, but I thought you were a few years older.. Don't take that as offensive, you just seem really intelligent for someone our age... ;)

[color=crimson][size=1]I am out of school now and I am officially a SENIOR! My last day of school was Friday, May 17th. And I am very glad to be on break at last.

And you guys that have to go to school longer, you shouldn't complain, you also get to start school later than everyone else. I believe we go back to school the first week of August...it all evens out.[/color][/size]

Well its now Ofiicial! I finished my last two exams today. Im thorugh with school untill August. Im glad I will be out but I am also sad. Even though me and this girl are going to go out some over the summer I still do not get to see her daily like I did at school so thats got me kinda bummed. Anyway, I am applying for several jobs for the summer and Hopefully I will have one by next week. Well, I am off to celebrate some more...

we get out next friday. not the one coming up, but the one thats a WEEK, A WHOLE WEEK :flaming: , afterwards. and we start on august 21 22 or 23. one of those three. :huh: are teachers are gonna cram us with stuff. we're supposed to start a whole new capter in each subject and finish before the last day. -_-

Guest Morph
[size=1] Heh, I hate you all, I get out on June 12, but I start September 1, so it isn't that bad. And we get a whole bunch of off days during school [/size]

[size=1][font=century gothic][color=crimson]

I get out not this Thursday, but next Thursday. Then I am in Junior High lol! I am young. I can't wait until I get out of school!

[/size][/font][/color]

the crap thing about going to school now, in Australia, is you get stuck to almost every seat you sit in because IT'S SO DAMN FREEZING!!!! :flaming:

but it doesn't snow where I live, so I've got a [size=1]bit[/size] of luck.... :drunk:

Oh yeah, we don't get a 2 week holiday until June or July.... :(

im finished all my schooling, but i have to go to work 5 days a week, sometimes more. just think of the money i keep saying to myself, thats the only thing which keeps me going back to the horrible place.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]the crap thing about going to school now, in Australia, is you get stuck to almost every seat you sit in because IT'S SO DAMN FREEZING!!!! :flaming:

but it doesn't snow where I live, so I've got a [size=1]bit[/size] of luck.... :drunk:

Oh yeah, we don't get a 2 week holiday until June or July.... :( [/B][/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say you get stuck to your seats... its more like getting a wet bum or getting totally soaked.
I want it to snow, but it doesn't sadly....

As for school holidays, they start on the 5th of July... tradgicly cause of the cold and rain I won't be out too much when we do get them.

I don't get out of school until May 31. Luckily, however, I have next Monday off for Memorial Day, and the last day is a half day! (Less than half, really. I get out at 11:00!) 7 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!

[B][COLOR=green]This is my 100th post at Otaku![/COLOR][/B]

I got out of school on the 17, but it's so friggen BORING during the day! It seems that all of you are still in school, so I have NOTHING to do, and NOONE to talk to while you're at school. PLEASE get out soon so I can talk to people!!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i]
[B]Well for me today is my last day. Its kinda funny to Everyone I have talked to does not get out untill next week. what about all you guys hre at the otakuboards (That are still in school). I have to go and Take my English and Biology exam today and Then Im checking out. [/B][/QUOTE]
I hate you! Lol! I don't get out untill next week!:bawl: Its not fair! Its soo long! This week is going to slow!