Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Racial Discrimination in Star Wars Episode 2!!!!!????!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Anyway...Yeah, that movie was totally racist. You know that scene? The one with the people? And that one thing happens? Totally racist. I'm going to sue. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:rotflmao:

Cera, I love you.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]:rotflmao:

Cera, I love you.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]Love you, too. ;)[size=1]*



*This post was not intended to insult any resident of New Zealand.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][size=1]

*This post was not intended to insult any resident of New Zealand.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

::wipes tear from eye from fit of laughter::

Well hey, we're a small country, and being one of the only members from New Zealand on the boards, it's up to me to be uber-patriotic. ^_^
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
So sarcastic....but that was pretty funny...
===================================
I'm sueing becuse that one guy said something mean to that other guy on that one scene! Total racial discrimination!!!
-Guy from O'Reilly Factor
Ok...never mind that post.....that sounds stupid once I looked at it...:drunk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]It's kind of off topic, but look at that Steve Irwin idiot...do people really think that [i]all[/i] Australians talk like idiots and enjoy rubbing up against crocodiles?

Of course not.

And do Australians somehow claim that his antics are unfair, because he's a traditional stereotype? No...of course not.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]I don't judge all Australians by Steve, but I do like watching that show...*sniffles* I feel so stupid for being such a big fan, but it's just so frickin ADDICTING! *screams* But on topic, yeah, that guy just wanted to find something to complain about. Arguing for the sake of arguing if you ask me.[/color][/size]
Guest Matt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]This whole thread is an example on why people should not watch rupublican run programing... you get idiots like this guy yapping about nothing. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]LOL. Damn straight TN.[/b][/color]
Posted
And again the idiocyof the people of this planet continues to amaze me...I hate people like that...I really, [i]really[/i] hate them...

Palpatine is white! I'm filing a suit!!!

-Justin
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
It's amazing, you know. Jango Fett was clonned into the clone army, right? Well.....if you clone someone or something, they're supposed to be exactly the same. So why are the clones of him such bad fighters? In the last 3 episodes of Star Wars, they get wiped out with one little kick or hit or some weak shot, but Jango Fett could hardly be beaten. What's up with that???
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]In the last 3 episodes of Star Wars, they get wiped out with one little kick or hit or some weak shot, but Jango Fett could hardly be beaten. What's up with that??? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]...because those weren't clones ;)

There IS speculation in the later EU books that there was some use of clones by the Empire, but for the most part stormtroopers were real people, not clones.[/color]
Posted
The guy sounds like an idiot. It's just a movie for crying out loud.

He reminds me of a guy who stood outside the movie theatre protesting about Harry Potter. He said that anyone who saw it was evil. :drunk:

He's just some wierdo trying to get attention by protesting against Star Wars. People shouldn't pay attention to what credicts say. They should go by what they themselves think.
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B]Yes, I'm afraid so. Does anyone know who said that there was racial discrimination in Star Wars II? [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, if you read the first post of this topic, you'd know...;)
Anyhoo....the guy that said that.....I can't remember his name, but he was hispanic and he was griping that Star Wars was making fun of hispanics. The last thing George Lucas would want to do is be racial...I mean, c'mon, he's really libral and he wouldn't want to loose viewers....the guy that said this crap is just trying to get attention just like what the last 20 people said.:rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...