OtakuBoards

E3!

James

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=indigo]Okay, so maybe Luigi's Mansion is a little easier than most Mario games... But it was still hard to get some of those gold frames for the Portrait Ghosts... And Boolossus took me three tries to beat on the Hidden Mansion.

Still, it is a bit short. I went through the regular mansion and Hidden Mansion in about two weeks, which really isn't that long, especially since that's pretty much like playing through the game twice. Super Maio 64 took me about a month the first time through, just to get to Bowser. Then there's all the other Power Stars to get, which took me even longer.

Still, Luigi's Mansion is a good game, and I enjoyed playing through it. It did get a little boring towards the end of the Hidden Mansion, but that's because I was pretty much playing it through twice in a row. I wouldn't buy it, but I'd say it's worth a rental or two.

As for Wario World, I'm just going to have to wait to say much about it. I've never played much of the Wario Land games for the GB/GBA, but the little I played of Wario Land II seemed a bit easy. I don't know if the whole game was that easy, or if all the Wario Land games are that easy, but I hope Wario World will be more challenging that what I played on Wario Land II.

I think it's great that more people are finally accepting the cel-shaded look for Zelda, though. I actually like the cel-shaded look better than the realistic look, now. It really [i]is[/i] how Zelda should look. :)

Also, from what I've heard, the gameplay still has that classic Zelda feel to it, which is essential. Without that, it's, well, not a Zelda game... I really like how you'll be able to pick up the weapons of the enemies you've defeated. I can't wait to beat a Moblin about the head with his fallen buddy's staff, lol. :naughty:[/color]