• brother
    • mother
    • father
    • other...(post what it is please)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mum really gets on my nerves and my dad too.
Well mainly just my parents. They never let me do anything I want to. When Tool came to where I live I had to go with my freinds... They didnt know where I was for the whole night.
I doubt it helped, but they have let me do more stuff since then.. But still, me parents annoy me.

Guest Raven131
I'd definately say my dad. He has to have his way about everything like what we listen to in the car radio. It also makes me sad that we don't do more stuff together. Like we used to go down to the park to feed the ducks or go out to movies, but he just never seems to have time to do anything with me anymore.

:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: my brother!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

he must die i hate him i hate him i hate him. he doesnt know when to quit and he thinks that he can amble into my room whenever he wants grr! ok i'm done

Guest TheWall
Ok, back on topic, the family member that pisses me off the most is my sister. Take this for example, a few days ago, I was sleeping in my room with the door closed. My sister (who isn't like me and doesn't sleep all day) woke up and opened that door. Then, she went down stairs and let our puppy out of it's cage. When you let the puppr out your suppose to watch it, but she didn't. So, it went upstairs into my room and pissed all over pile of mangas.
Man, sh pisses me off!

:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:I HATE MY BROTHER!!!!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
He's a jack@$$!! He put a 3hr. limit on my AOL screename and won't take it off. He doesn't let me on the internet unless he's at work or asleep and then kicks me off when he gets home. If he's not on the internet he's on the phone (we only have 1 phoneline). He always kicks me out of our room because he's on the phone (like I care what he's talking about). Lukily my sister's moving out soon (or so she says) so I'll get my own room. I would hit him with a baseball bat or something but he's 3 years older than me and lifts weights.

I have...12 cousins.... I end up baby sitting the younger ones and 7 of them are. the other 5 are really cool, but the younger ones.... *shudders* I earn $10. for babysitting them.... I end up spending 20 on their toys and ice cream. well, anyways, it used to be my sis, but she changed over the past month. she threw away all of her n'sync and backstreet boy posters and sorta painted her room into a real cool midnight blue and gold. Then, she started listining to better music, and started to be more sarcastic. anyways, she still knows all of my passwords!! somehow she happens to figure them out.... it's really annoying, she did some stuff on my nick and got me banned from about three places...... -_-' but, with some 'aggressive negotiations' she agreed not to do that after I found out about some things...
anyway, now, she's nicer than ever.