• mother
    • father
    • other...(post what it is please)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Washu [/i]
[B]My mom...~.~;; I'm not saying anything else because there are legal matters involved X_x [/B][/QUOTE]I know a friend who's mum annoyes him, and now their in court sorting it all out.... :(

My sister drives me insane. She is always following me around, waiting for me to do something wrong, then she ri=uns off to tell mom.

She is always after my OtakuBoards password, she wants to get me banned.

As a result of this I am now paranoid and change my password DAILY.

stupid sisters.........

Guest Himaru_Kenshin
The person that pisses me off is my little bro.
Hes suck a Jackass>
He never leaves me alone>
If it werent for my Parents making him leave me alone id have KILLED him>

I have to say dog. My whole family (except me) gives at least as much respect to the dog as to the people. They consider it part of the family. I hate dogs in general and am scared of them. :mad:

If I had to choose someone else, it would be my sister. She does nothing except give the Disney channel more viewing hours. :eek:

My brother who likes talking in an annoying voice (because he thinks he's funny) and likes to say stupid things that are not funny either such as this very recent one at dinner while un peeling a banana

"O how exciting!"

and he said it in his stupid annoying voice trying to be funny. I wanted to hit him.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Uh my father by a long shot! [/B][/QUOTE]

*sighs* I know exactly what you mean... and I agree... -_-

I hate my [i]father[/i] with a passion... :shifty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cloricus [/i]
[B]My sister, she is really damn annoying!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=darkred]Hear hear!!! I think we ALL agree on that one. I actually think I prefer you to her!!! And that's [I]really[/I] saying something...

(god, I hope she doesn't read this site... :nervous: )

I HATE my sisters, I have three, and they are all older than me and they just sit on the phone to their boyfriends ALL THE TIME and when they're not on the phone they're on the net and they invite them over every sunday, it's really wierd... I was thinking of converting them to some demanding religion so that they go to church every sunday, there is nothing that pisses me off more than girls who are obsessed with their boyfriends!!!!
And I also have two younger brothers, and they are the kind of ones that hang off you whenever they can, I mean literally, they jump on me and hang off me and use all of my military gear, and every time I have to go on a bivouack or a course or something, all of my stuff is missing AAAAAHHHH!!!
And I hate dogs. We have SEVEN my father breeds CORGIS and they are so so so SO SO SOOO ANNOYING!!
Yapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyap 24/7.[/color]

[color=darkred]It's hard being a girl without a mother figure, my mum moved out three years ago because [/color][SIZE=3][color=crimson][B]HER DAUGHTER IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR!!!![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=darkred]The truth of it is I live alone with my mum and three cats, and I love my close family. I am also completely obsessed with my boyfriend, as he is the most amazing person in the entire universe. I am an only child and my father died, I ran him over with a combine harvester because HE was the family member that pissed me off the most.
[/color]

My cousin does my head in so much that i wanna break his stupid skull in half. one time my brother paid me and majinvegeta 10 quid each to smash his windows but we havn't got round to it yet.

My brother. He gets way too hyper, way too often. And he gets violent! He'll start hitting me, and I'll be ok at first. But then he keeps doing it and it starts to hurt. Then I scream at him and he gets all upset. He can't just lay off sometimes. And he is purposely so fricken obnoxious. I just want to throw him into a wall sometimes. Of course, I couldn't possible hurt sucha little person on purpose (He's 9). And when he gets angry over something, he just smacks me, really, REALLY hard. Then when I hit him back so he'll stop attacking me, he starts crying, and I feel all guilty. I hate it.....