Sara Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 I am an Outsider, an AntiHero, a Spirit Mage, and... ...a good friend? If you don't know me, those will give you a darn good description of me...
Deedlit Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 Take the What Type of Friend are You? quiz, and visit mutedfaith.com. [Me.] Take the What High School Stereotype Are You? quiz, by Angel. find your element at mutedfaith.com. <ยบ>
Ryo Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 Friend: Good Friend Stereotype: Errmmm...*cough* Slut.. Mage: Spirit Mage Rps: Shape shifter
Turkey Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 Why do I have a feeling that we'll overload the Muted Faith server like we did with the Friendtest server?
Anna Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 Friend: Stereotype: (somehow, I knew I'd get this one...... :rolleyes: ) Mage: RPG:
Duo Maxwell Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 I knew I'd get this as the first one... Good Friend Outsider Illusionist Royal Pain But the rest of them I have no idea how I got those
Dan L Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 [img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/goodfriend.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/teen.jpg[/img] Now that is not on... My family is not dysfunctional... though I am surrounded by idiots... [img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/spirit.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/pain.jpg[/img] .....great... just what I need...
Kaioshin Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 This is cool and funnty too Here's what I got [IMG]http://http://www.mutedfaith.com/quiz/good.htm[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.mutedfaith.com/quiz/jock.htm[/IMG] What's a mage? [IMG]http://www.mutedfaith.com/quiz/lm.htm[/IMG] I'll have to do the last 1 later. That was well funny. Thankyou for bringing this joy into my life.:rotflmao:
Battlepoop Posted May 24, 2002 Author Posted May 24, 2002 Um again all I see are boxes with x's in them.
Kinetic Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 I got this: Didn't expect this one: Ooh...voo-doo dolls: Hey!: I like all but the last one lol
Mist Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 I'm these: Air Mage Goodie-Two shoes (sometimes) Fire Mage Outsider Life Mage
D. Dark Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B]I knew I'd get this as the first one... Good Friend Outsider Illusionist Royal Pain But the rest of them I have no idea how I got those [/B][/QUOTE] Hah, you and Deus canot stand my anti-heroness!! Good Friend Goody two-shoes (Again, sometimes) Time mage Anti-hero Check that out! Now, I'll go and do all the things that anti-heroic time mages do! Yes! Err, what do anti-heroes do exactly?
Mina Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 I am a Fair weather friend. An Outsider(my family functions fine) I am a spirit mage:D I am a demigod
Jamvis Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 me and Dues are just alike.... but anyways... *pulls up a chair to watch as the muted faith server shorts out* *evil grin* i didnt do it! *runs away*
Corey Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 "WHOOBWHOOBWHOOBWHOOOOOOB!!" Runs away from the demolished server.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now