Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=royalblue]I sorta got this idea from the Fun Stuff topic, but here is a link to find out what mythical creature you are. It gives you a pic of the creature (cool pictures), but they are more than 100 pixel height...maybe you can crop them for an avatar....

anyway, here's the link:[/color]
[url]http://mysite.freeserve.com/Intereo_Liberi/test3.htm[/url]
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b] I am a [img]http://mysite.freeserve.com/Intereo_Liberi/mythresult/incubi.jpg[/img] It says I'm a stud. :D[/b][/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[IMG]http://mysite.freeserve.com/Intereo_Liberi/mythresult/sphinx.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.nmia.com/~sphinx/images/greek/sphinx1a_trans.gif[/IMG]
thats the lamest mythical creature there is!
Posted
The first time i was a Succibus. what is that? and the second time, i was a dragon :demon: heh, thats my mark. Dragons are my fav. :demon: and i love this smiley :demon: its odd, but cool :demon:
Posted
I'm a dragon too, maybe that means I'm evil......oh well...and by the way son goten, Incubus is the last thing you'd want to be, I'd list the reason but I'll save it for those without weak constitutions.......:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]I got a Wyvern, which , and I quote:



Hah, in your face, dragon people. Wyverns are the best!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I admit Wyvern's and Drakes (drakes rock), are cool. But dragons are the best!!!
Posted
[color=crimson]... I got... Gorgon.

.. Now I got HippoGryph.

Alright...

And MysticBabe, Succubi are Female Demons that sleep with men, then kill them. Or something of that sort...[/color]
Posted
wahhhhhhhhhh! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: I wanna be a DRAGON! oh, well. i'm a centuar. that's not too bad.

[img]http://mysite.freeserve.com/Intereo_Liberi/mythresult/centaur.jpg[/img]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]... I got... Gorgon.

.. Now I got HippoGryph.

Alright...

And MysticBabe, Succubi are Female Demons that sleep with men, then kill them. Or something of that sort...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=deeppink]Well, they can eventually kill them, but they mainly sleep with men to get stuff, like money, jewels, and souls, or so I learned from South Park.


[url]http://mysite.freeserve.com/Intereo_Liberi/mythresult/gryphon.jpg[/url][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Um they said I was a Wood Nymph...and I put male only...*sweatdrops* Oh well....can't post the pic its "innapropriate" [/B][/QUOTE]

I got a Wood Nymph too. *sweatdrop* Why do they make pictures that innappropriate? -.-'

Anyway, I retook the test, with my next best answers, and I got: Ta-da! A dragon! :D


Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] Heh, well I got the stupidest one... a Sphinx, and the second time I got a Wyvern...

[b][QUOTE]Congrats... You're a Wyvern!
You've got a cooler icon than the Dragon ^_~[/QUOTE][/b]

Thats sooo true, although my Zodiac is a Dragon, LoL[/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]Heh, I'm a Dragon. These online tests are interesting. They actually tend to be right most of the time. You can see how me being a Dragon would be accurate for those of you that remember my original Otaku name ;)[/color]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[img]http://www.mysite.freeserve.com/lntereo_phoenix.htm[/img]

Yah im a Phoenix! It also says, Congrats! your Hot HOT HOT!....:drunk:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
  • Create New...