Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ok, i know I've been posting way to many posts, and I think I might have been kind of a pest, but I have a question, who exactly is Mr. Satan? I've heard alot about him and I want to know who he is.
Posted
Mr. Sataan is Hurcule in the dubbies.............. Toonami changed it because of it's obvious religious clashing... Damn America and it's cencoring...-_-;;
Posted
Heh, dude, you only have four posts.

Anyway, Mr. Satan is my favorite character and the champion of the Earth. A lot of people may say that he's a weakling or a coward, but he truly is a hero. Not only did he single handedly defeat Cell, but he also managed to assist Gokou in saving the Earth from Buu. If Mr. Satan hadn't convinced the Earth's people to raise their arms, Gokous's Genki Dama wouldn't have put the pink critter in his resting place.

Mr. Satan is truly someone we can all look up to, fictional or not. Mainly because he reminds me of Hulk Hogan.

Of important note, is that fact that he is the father of Videl, whom Gohan marries. If Mr. Satan hadn't created Videl, we wouldn't have Pan.:toothy:
Posted
[color=royalblue]
lol, I can't think of a more annoying character in any anime I've ever seen. Any episode he's in I don't watch, cept for the one he gets his butt whooped by Cell.
[/color]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
He's comic relief..nothing else..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]He's comic relief..nothing else.. [/B][/QUOTE]


Maybe so, but all he does is piss me off.......-.-;;;;;;;;;
Guest Chris
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GoldScorpion78 [/i]
[B]you're right, I was so pissed off when he said he beat cell, and kinda mad at Goku and Gohan for not telling everyone that THEY defeated Cell.:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
i thought you didn't know who he was? and i think that he is great. i mean, i just love his hair and the way it goes with the bump he always has. and it was just awsome the way he defeated cell...:rolleyes:
Guest Chris
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GoldScorpion78 [/i]
[B]I didn't but after i found out i knew who he was, and dude, he did not defeat cell, but that bump IS pretty cool! [/B][/QUOTE]
dude, he did defeat cell! all he hadeto do was trip and cell saw how well he took the pain and was frightened to death. cells light tricks wouldn't fool the great and all powerful hurcule!!!
Posted
hahahaha...i defeated cell..all it took was a chop..yeah...chop..hahahaah...

he's a moron..a complete moron..for all yall who dont know what a moron really is..its a person of whom their iq is below 70..his is probably 10..
Posted
[color=red][size=3]Ah, judging by that draw in the Buu Saga, his IQ is as high as his power level ([i]cue high-pitched laugh[/i]) Ha! Whatta loser![/color][/size]
Guest Chris
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GoldScorpion78 [/i]
[B]that was in the fake movie, Gohan defeated Cell, even if hercule DID fall, it wouldn't be defeating Cell. [/B][/QUOTE]
dude, i was kidding. not even i'm dumb enough to think that hercule beat cell. god help anyone who is so insuperior to a soap bar that they admire hurcle. no affence to anyone who likes hercule. (if there is such a moron)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GoldScorpion78 [/i]
[B]that was in the fake movie, Gohan defeated Cell, even if hercule DID fall, it wouldn't be defeating Cell. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]
Haha, it was hillarious looking at your posts cuz you didn't understand it was a joke. Anyway, he is AWFUL, but he is there for a reason. Everyone needs someone to hate that isn't an enemy, and he is there to take the position.
[/color]
Posted
He was a real idiot during the Cell Games and World Tournament sagas. But I'll never forget when Cell smacked him and knocked 500 yards away into that mountain and he made that little exclamation point when he hit. lol The only time I was cheering Cell on.
Posted
i personally loved trunks knocking his jaw out of wack in the recent world tournament. hercule still is cool though; as much as i hate him.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3 [/i]
[B] no affence to anyone who likes hercule. (if there is such a moron) [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, [I]I[/I] happen to like the character and I'm certainly not a moron.

First of all, let's get things straight. The name is Mr. Satan! Now, if that name isn't badass then what is?

Furthermore, I wish that more people would realize that Mr. Satan, although not able to physically compete with the other Z Warriors, is still a vital character.

As I mentioned before, it was Mr. Satan who assisted Son Gokou in defeating Buu and it was Mr. Satan who took part in creating Videl. If his daughter was never born, then Pan wouldn't exist. If you've ever seen DBGT, you'd realize that she is a vital character to that series.

Also, it was Mr. Satan who allowed Buu to fully connect with his benevolent side. Let me fully explain the importance of this. If Buu hadn't known what it is to feel loss and anquish (when Mr. Satan was shot), he would have never split from his evil side. As a result, Mystic Gohan or Gotenks would have surely defeated Fat Buu. Do you know what that means? Yep, no Vegetto. Heck, Ubuu might have never been created, seeing as how Son Gokou would have never been returned to the mortal world. On that note, Vegeta would have remained deceased as well.

Most importantly, we can't forget the comic relief that Mr. Satan provides! He's just one funny guy.

Yeah baby, Mr. Satan all the way! :toothy:
Posted
[color=royalblue]
Lol, I never thought about him like that....am I still allowed to hate his guts...oh new master?? >gets on hands and knees<
[/color]
Posted
Whoa. Mr. Satan might be.....important to the series? That's just too strange of an idea. I might have a break-down if I can't hate Mr. Satan...*walks off shaking head*
Guest Chris
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

Actually, [I]I[/I] happen to like the character and I'm certainly not a moron.

First of all, let's get things straight. The name is Mr. Satan! Now, if that name isn't badass then what is?

Furthermore, I wish that more people would realize that Mr. Satan, although not able to physically compete with the other Z Warriors, is still a vital character.

As I mentioned before, it was Mr. Satan who assisted Son Gokou in defeating Buu and it was Mr. Satan who took part in creating Videl. If his daughter was never born, then Pan wouldn't exist. If you've ever seen DBGT, you'd realize that she is a vital character to that series.

Also, it was Mr. Satan who allowed Buu to fully connect with his benevolent side. Let me fully explain the importance of this. If Buu hadn't known what it is to feel loss and anquish (when Mr. Satan was shot), he would have never split from his evil side. As a result, Mystic Gohan or Gotenks would have surely defeated Fat Buu. Do you know what that means? Yep, no Vegetto. Heck, Ubuu might have never been created, seeing as how Son Gokou would have never been returned to the mortal world. On that note, Vegeta would have remained deceased as well.

Most importantly, we can't forget the comic relief that Mr. Satan provides! He's just one funny guy.

Yeah baby, Mr. Satan all the way! :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]
i never said he wasn't important to the series. i never even said i hated him. i just said that he is a complete and utter moron. you have to admit, he is quite the moron.

oh, and don't take the insuperior to a soap bar thing too personaly, i used it to get my point across.

i'm sure mr. satan is a great character:rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3 [/i]
[B]
i never said he wasn't important to the series. i never even said i hated him. i just said that he is a complete and utter moron. you have to admit, he is quite the moron.

oh, and don't take the insuperior to a soap bar thing too personaly, i used it to get my point across.

i'm sure mr. satan is a great character:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Eh? Oh, I just replied based on the fact that you said that only a moron would like Mr. Satan.

It's perfectly fine if people don't like the character. I'm not so bent out of shape and insane that I demand everyone like a fictional character. :toothy:

I was merely illustrating to eveyone that he is in fact, a vital character to the series because he is a character whose importance is often overlooked based on his silly personality.
Posted
Well, if it weren't for mr.satan, the z sensei would have so much publicity, Gohan might of never even noticed videl, there would be no pan, buu would of destroyed the world. He did have a pretty stupid, but important part in the story. Like u said, CWB,....I do think he is very annoying though. and, funimation dubbed his name so the 4 and 6 year olds that like dbz wouldn't start worshiping satan. LOL
Guest Chris
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

Eh? Oh, I just replied based on the fact that you said that only a moron would like Mr. Satan.

[/B][/QUOTE]
i guess i was right... just kidding. but the fact is he(mr. satan, not cwb) is a moron, bluntly stated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...