Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][i](I decided to go with something completely different here...lol...a lighthearted Mario RPG. ;) I have no idea how it will turn out...I'm kind of creating it on an impulse...so we'll see how it goes.

Bear in mind though...I want it to be lighthearted and a little funny, but not [b]overly[/b] silly or anything. That's why I'm going to pick who enters the RPG. :) Sign up if you dare! Eheh.[/i][/size]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=213630[/IMG]


[color=coral][i]On a tropical island, far from the Mushroom Kingdom, among a people enchanted by sunshine...Mario has taken a break from the hopping, the bopping and saving the princess, to take a well-deserved vacation.

Or so he thinks.

But something is "a-muck" in paradise. Someone has been painting the local village with mud, wearing a Mario suit at the same time, in order to frame Mario.

But who would do such a thing?

Mario must join with his friends and find the culprit, while also saving the island from ruin...[/i][/color]

[IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/j-otaku/images/mariosignup.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Select Character:[/b]

(Only one character may be selected. I've already chosen Mario [as the RPG starter], but other characters can also be used. Each character must have at least one item [Mario uses his water-spurting backpack], so preferably, your character must have some sort of device which suits him/her. Please make the device relevant to the character [ie: Yoshi/eggs, Luigi/vacuum cleaner]. You may select any character from the [b]Mario games[/b])

[b]Items:[/b]

(Your character may posess up to [i]five[/i] items. These items should be Mario-related, even if they are only loosely related)

[b]Special Moves:[/b]

(Your character can have up to three special moves. The moves should be based upon the character's general abilities or the character's "device")

[b]Alliance:[/b]

(You can be either on Mario's side...neutral [most villagers would be neutral, as well as some other characters], or you can be a baddie. Baddies can be villagers or any other "bad" Mario character)


[size=1]I realize that not everyone is necessarily familiar with Super Mario Sunshine, so I suggest that you visit [URL=http://www.planetgamecube.com/impressions.cfm?action=profile&id=329]this link[/URL] to read impressions from Planet GameCube.

As always, I'll post my sign up a little later. :)[/size]
Posted
(Sighs in relief) Finally, a light hearted RPG........I need to take a break from all of those reality games and bloody battles,

[COLOR=blue]Character:[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]Luigi[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Special Item:[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]Vacuum Cleaner[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Items:[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]2 Super Mushrooms, [/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]1 Poison Mushroom,[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]1 Star,[/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]and 1 Feather.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Special Moves:[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]Super Kick, Head Smash, Wall Jump![/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Alliance:[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]Good[/COLOR]
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1]
[b]Character:[/b] Wario

[b]Special Item:[/b] Giant Mallet

[b]Items:[/b] Star, 3 Mushrooms, 1 Golden Mushroom

[b]Special Moves:[/b] Super Tackle, Mega Slam, and Extreme Jump

[b]Alliance:[/b] Neutral

Ok Thanks James! :)[/size]
Posted
[color=coral]Um..you should probably know something about Mario Sunshine when you sign up.

Waluigi isn't in the game at all...the villain is unknown at this point. You can still be a bad guy though.

Special item refers more to a weapon. Luigi's is a vacuum, Mario's is the water cannon...you could have some sort of Mario-themed weapon.[/color]
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] Okay, Thanks James, well I used what you said on AIM, I think it was a good idea, Thanks again :) [/size]
Posted
Character: Toad
Special Item: Mega Healing Hammer
Items: 3 Super Mushrooms,1 Feather, 1 Flute
Special Moves: Super Punch, Super Kick, Super Jump
Alliance: Good
Posted
Charecter: Yoshi

Special item: A saddle(allows other charecters to ride Yoshi)

Items: a mushroom, 2 Stars and 3 fireflowers.

Special moves: Tongue grab, enemy spit and egg sheild.

Alliance: Good
Posted
[b]Character:[/b] Mallow

[b]Items:[/b] Star, Feather, Liquid/Metal Green Block, Hammer, Fire Flower

[b]Special Moves:[/b] Sonic Cymbals, Whomp Glove, Froggie/Ribbit Stick

[b]Alliance:[/b] Neutral (Good)

[size=1]I wasn't to sure if you meant characters particurlarly from Mario Sunshine, or any Mario games... so if theres something wrong with my character please do tell.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]Charecter: Yoshi

Special item: A saddle(allows other charecters to ride Yoshi)

Items: An egg sheild, 2 Stars and 3 fireflowers.

Special moves: Tongue grab, enemy spit and high jump.

Alliance: Good [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey Boba Fett, or should I say Jango Fett #2......you should replace one of your special moves with the Egg Shield that you put in your items, because its more of an ability rather than an Item. Just a suggestion.

And another thing, Ive noticed that many people have Super Jump or High Jump, Isnt that considered one of Luigis Specials only? I meen, he is the taller one and he does jump high in the games alot higher than the other ones, we'll ask James, its his RPG anyways.

What do you think James?
Posted
I hope I can be this...

Donkey Kong (teen... older then baby but younger the regular)

special item: his strgenth

item: 2 stars, 1 mushroam, feather, fire flower

moves: anything he wants to do

alliance: good(mario)
Posted
[IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/j-otaku/images/mariosignup.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Select Character:[/b]

(Only one character may be selected. I've already chosen Mario [as the RPG starter], but other characters can also be used. Each character must have at least one item [Mario uses his water-spurting backpack], so preferably, your character must have some sort of device which suits him/her. Please make the device relevant to the character [ie: Yoshi/eggs, Luigi/vacuum cleaner]. You may select any character from the [b]Mario games[/b])

[b]Items:[/b]

(Your character may posess up to [i]five[/i] items. These items should be Mario-related, even if they are only loosely related)

[b]Special Moves:[/b]

(Your character can have up to three special moves. The moves should be based upon the character's general abilities or the character's "device")

[b]Alliance:[/b]

(You can be either on Mario's side...neutral [most villagers would be neutral, as well as some other characters], or you can be a baddie. Baddies can be villagers or any other "bad" Mario character)


[color=purple]Cool stuff.. thanks Eric-san for recommending me.. I need a light hearted RPG.. what with being a goddess, vixen, weather controliing, and electrically charged girl in other RPGs. . excellent timing James-san!

Character:Bowser -.- ONLY BC YOSHI IS TAKEN!

Special Item:Flame Thrower

Special Moves:Flame breath, Spike launch

Alliance:Mario's.. i guess[/color]
Posted
Character: Ludwig VanKoopa(not sure if i spelled that right.)
Special item: Magic Wand
Items: 2 mushrooms, 2 fire flowers, 1 star
Special Moves:Confuse(wand power), shell boomerang, copy cat(wand power, makes illusionary duplicates of something...)
Alignment: Good! (or is he?) this koopa kid is apparantly "trying" to turn over a new leaf and work for the side of good for once.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]
[IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/j-otaku/images/mariosignup.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Select Character:[/b]

(Only one character may be selected. I've already chosen Mario [as the RPG starter], but other characters can also be used. Each character must have at least one item [Mario uses his water-spurting backpack], so preferably, your character must have some sort of device which suits him/her. Please make the device relevant to the character [ie: Yoshi/eggs, Luigi/vacuum cleaner]. You may select any character from the [b]Mario games[/b])

[b]Items:[/b]

(Your character may posess up to [i]five[/i] items. These items should be Mario-related, even if they are only loosely related)

[b]Special Moves:[/b]

(Your character can have up to three special moves. The moves should be based upon the character's general abilities or the character's "device")

[b]Alliance:[/b]

(You can be either on Mario's side...neutral [most villagers would be neutral, as well as some other characters], or you can be a baddie. Baddies can be villagers or any other "bad" Mario character)


[color=purple]Cool stuff.. thanks Eric-san for recommending me.. I need a light hearted RPG.. what with being a goddess, vixen, weather controliing, and electrically charged girl in other RPGs. . excellent timing James-san!

Character:Bowser -.- ONLY BC YOSHI IS TAKEN!

Special Item:Flame Thrower

Special Moves:Flame breath, Spike launch

Alliance:Mario's.. i guess[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Sorry to be the Pointer Outer today but uh.....wouldnt Bowser be one of the Baddies James?
Posted
Character: Part mechanical Paratroopa

Device: Jet Pack

Items: 5 Fire Flowers

Specail Moves: Mid-air charge, Tornado shell attack, Jet pack blast

Alliance:Bad
Posted
Mario rpg eh? whoa...its been ages since I played a Mario game. .*thinks*

The last one I played was Mario tennis on my friends 64. .good times :)

[b]Character:[/b]Blue Shyguy

[b]Item:[/b] Propellor on back (or is that part of him anyway?)

[b]Moves:[/b] Swoop, Poke attack, Headbutt

[b]Alliance:[/b] Neutral
Posted
[b]Character:[/b]

Lenneh (Green Koopa).

[b]Device:[/b]

A device that looks like a Pirhana Plant, but is mechanical and it spits fireballs, which he wears on his back. He also has the ability to fly with wings.

[b]Items:[/b]

Star (makes invincible for limited time), Mushroom (increases power), Feather (ablity to fly).

Note: Lenneh can only use these once.

[b]Special Moves:[/b]

- Fly: Wings appear on Lenneh's back and he can fly until he is attacked, or until he hits the ground.

- Fireball: Lenneh has the abilty to shoot fireballs from the Mechanical Pirhana Plant on his back.

- Fire Charge: Lenneh uses some of the power in the Mechanical Pirhana Plant backpack to make a jet of fire come out. This propells him forward fast.

[b]Alliance:[/b]

Mario's Side.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]
Sorry to be the Pointer Outer today but uh.....wouldnt Bowser be one of the Baddies James? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Yeah.. technically I guess he is.. but.. it's an RPG.. James-san, you wouldn't mind if I changed that would you?[/color]
Posted
[color=coral]Erm, Bowser can be on Mario's side...sure...as this is Mario's vacation. The rules of the Mushroom Kingdom don't necessarily apply ;)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=coral]Erm, Bowser can be on Mario's side...sure...as this is Mario's vacation. The rules of the Mushroom Kingdom don't necessarily apply ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Thank you James-san.[/color]
Posted
[color=coral]Hm, actually, I think I'm going to close this for now. I'm not really satisfied with it (that's what you get for starting something on impulse)...I don't think Mario has a deep enough story to really hold my interest in an RPG-type thing.

But not to worry...I might start something else soon. ^_^[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...