Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]What do you mean "based" on Pearl Jam? Like.....the same, or something? I've only heard one of Pearl Jam's songs, and it was pretty good too.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Creed has a sound very similar to that of Pearl Jam... not alot of bands have that sound... If you listen to about 10 PJ songs and listen to 10 Creed songs, you'll see the similarities... not only in the music, but in the singing... both Scott Snap and Eddy Veder (sp?) sound alot alike... having a more deep voice with wide vocal ranges...
Posted
wow, I never took much notice..... I've also heard that..."Hero" song that's just been released (sorry, can't remember the singer's name), and I think he sounds pretty similar to Creed's lead singer aswell.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]wow, I never took much notice..... I've also heard that..."Hero" song that's just been released (sorry, can't remember the singer's name), and I think he sounds pretty similar to Creed's lead singer aswell..... [/B][/QUOTE]




[COLOR=darkblue]That's Chad Kroger the lead singer of Nickelback...they're accents are somewhat alike but their ideals are completely different.


There isn't anything particularly wrong with Chrisitan Rock, most of them don't really make it into the mainstream. POD compares somewhat with Linkin Park, though Linkin Park is better than they are.[/COLOR]
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
Is Linkin Park considered Christian Rock though?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...