BabyGirl Posted June 12, 2002 Posted June 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i] [B]crearly the avalanche should have on in game 7 and went on to win da cup!!! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]And in English, please? ...I'm in a really bad mood :grumble:[/color]
Guest Zeh Posted June 12, 2002 Posted June 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]...I'm in a really bad mood :grumble:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]s'ok we all love ya anyway ;) Meh, as much as I wanted Carolina to come out of no where and win, i'm confident that Detroit is gonna finish it off in a few mins.... *looks at clock* [/COLOR]
Guest Zeh Posted June 12, 2002 Posted June 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i] [B]are they playing right now? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]it's either now or an hour.... *my computer clock is 30 mins off. it's on in a half hour* *****tomorrow actually... bleh***** [/COLOR]
Dragon Warrior Posted June 13, 2002 Posted June 13, 2002 They shall win. They've been winning all the Stanley games. I'm sure they will win all together. They're going up against weak teams. The only challenge really was the Hurricanes.
iggy Posted June 14, 2002 Posted June 14, 2002 what are you talking about the canes suck the best challenge for the wings were the avalance u dont know nothing about hockey if u think the 'canes are a challenge for the red wings
BabyGirl Posted June 14, 2002 Posted June 14, 2002 [color=deeppink]Ah well, 45 seconds left to go in Game 5 and Detroit has already won :p[/color] [b][color=red][size=3]Go Wings![/color][/size][/b]
iggy Posted June 14, 2002 Posted June 14, 2002 well i hate to admit it but the wings deserve the cup even more that the avalanche Good Job Wings!
Ryo Posted June 14, 2002 Posted June 14, 2002 *SIGH*. Well good try Hurricanes. Hope you win it next year. I thought Carolina was sure to win it but, I guess the Red Wings wanted it more.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now