Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i]
[B]crearly the avalanche should have on in game 7 and went on to win da cup!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]And in English, please?



...I'm in a really bad mood :grumble:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]...I'm in a really bad mood :grumble:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]s'ok we all love ya anyway ;)

Meh, as much as I wanted Carolina to come out of no where and win, i'm confident that Detroit is gonna finish it off in a few mins.... *looks at clock* [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i]
[B]are they playing right now? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]it's either now or an hour....

*my computer clock is 30 mins off. it's on in a half hour*
*****tomorrow actually... bleh***** [/COLOR]
Posted
what are you talking about the canes suck
the best challenge for the wings were the avalance
u dont know nothing about hockey if u think the 'canes are a challenge for the red wings
Posted
*SIGH*. Well good try Hurricanes. Hope you win it next year. I thought Carolina was sure to win it but, I guess the Red Wings wanted it more.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...