OtakuBoards

Gory movies

Matt.D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]I like them on a Saving Private Ryan level, but Facez of Death is too much for me (and probably everyone else). [/B][/QUOTE]

Saving Private Ryan was amazing. But movies like Sleepy Hollow, there was so much gore and "Chopping of the Head" is how I put it, it just got way to much and it didn't even surprise you anymore. Bob:"Well bill there goes another one" Bill: "gee... *yawns* didn't see that comin."

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i]
[B]

Saving Private Ryan was amazing. But movies like Sleepy Hollow, there was so much gore and "Chopping of the Head" is how I put it, it just got way to much and it didn't even surprise you anymore. Bob:"Well bill there goes another one" Bill: "gee... *yawns* didn't see that comin." [/B][/QUOTE]

Sleepy Hollow wasnt that gory or scary.I love scary and gory things.I can handle them and not get sick or vamit.Its probably becouse when i was 7 me and my 14 year old cousin always wathed them.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i]
[B]

Sleepy Hollow wasnt that gory or scary.I love scary and gory things.I can handle them and not get sick or vamit.Its probably becouse when i was 7 me and my 14 year old cousin always wathed them. [/B][/QUOTE]

no it was pretty gory
definately not the most gory but there was quite alot. I don't get sick or anything when i see a gory movies either but when they overdo it it's just gets to old

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]The [color=red]Bloodier[/color] the better!!![/COLOR] :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

Then you really need to see Facez of Dead 2001 (goriest movie ever, and that's not an opinion!):devil: