Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
well, I had to pick " Yes, I love them" because there was no " They don't bother me, but I don't particularly like them" kind of selection...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]I like them on a Saving Private Ryan level, but Facez of Death is too much for me (and probably everyone else). [/B][/QUOTE]

Saving Private Ryan was amazing. But movies like Sleepy Hollow, there was so much gore and "Chopping of the Head" is how I put it, it just got way to much and it didn't even surprise you anymore. Bob:"Well bill there goes another one" Bill: "gee... *yawns* didn't see that comin."
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i]
[B]

Saving Private Ryan was amazing. But movies like Sleepy Hollow, there was so much gore and "Chopping of the Head" is how I put it, it just got way to much and it didn't even surprise you anymore. Bob:"Well bill there goes another one" Bill: "gee... *yawns* didn't see that comin." [/B][/QUOTE]

Sleepy Hollow wasnt that gory or scary.I love scary and gory things.I can handle them and not get sick or vamit.Its probably becouse when i was 7 me and my 14 year old cousin always wathed them.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i]
[B]

Sleepy Hollow wasnt that gory or scary.I love scary and gory things.I can handle them and not get sick or vamit.Its probably becouse when i was 7 me and my 14 year old cousin always wathed them. [/B][/QUOTE]


no it was pretty gory
definately not the most gory but there was quite alot. I don't get sick or anything when i see a gory movies either but when they overdo it it's just gets to old
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i]
[B]

think you could suggest a good zombie flick? [/B][/QUOTE]

hmmm, dawn of the dead 1&2, human flesh eaters, and Romero's newer version of night of the living dead....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

hmmm, dawn of the dead 1&2, human flesh eaters, and Romero's newer version of night of the living dead.... [/B][/QUOTE]


thanks
i'll see if i can get some of those the next time i rent a movie
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]The [color=red]Bloodier[/color] the better!!![/COLOR] :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

Then you really need to see Facez of Dead 2001 (goriest movie ever, and that's not an opinion!):devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I love gory movies, especially zombie flicks.... [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=sandybrown]Me too.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]

Then you really need to see Facez of Dead 2001 (goriest movie ever, and that's not an opinion!):devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

never heard of it, I guess I'll check it out....
Posted
The only thing I've that might qualify was [I]Final Destination.[/I] I watched it while on tour, at a host-family's house....
Posted
:D I love them!!!I love watching horror movies!Ihave been watching them since I was 4!So my mind is corrupted by horror flicks.My mom told me that.But I can watch a horror movie and know whos going to die and when something is going to happen.Heh:rolleyes:
Posted
[b]Hey, anyone seen 'Cube'? That's spooky and weird on a different level. I mean, all those factors and primes scared me, nevermind the mental guy who keeps scratching his head and does (and I quote) 'astronomical' factorising for bags of gumdrops....[/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...