Matt.D Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [color=red] Do u like Gory movies? I do....they're okay....but too much of it makes me sick:pWhat about u???[/color]
Chris.C Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 Yeah, gory movies are okay, but alot makes me squamish.:p
KAMAKAZI Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 well, I had to pick " Yes, I love them" because there was no " They don't bother me, but I don't particularly like them" kind of selection... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Turkey Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I like them on a Saving Private Ryan level, but Facez of Death is too much for me (and probably everyone else).
Little Gohan Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B]I like them on a Saving Private Ryan level, but Facez of Death is too much for me (and probably everyone else). [/B][/QUOTE] Saving Private Ryan was amazing. But movies like Sleepy Hollow, there was so much gore and "Chopping of the Head" is how I put it, it just got way to much and it didn't even surprise you anymore. Bob:"Well bill there goes another one" Bill: "gee... *yawns* didn't see that comin."
Pretty Sammy Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I have a weak stomach and can't watch stuff like that :p I can't even eat dinner with that stuff on...
DarkerSephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i] [B] Saving Private Ryan was amazing. But movies like Sleepy Hollow, there was so much gore and "Chopping of the Head" is how I put it, it just got way to much and it didn't even surprise you anymore. Bob:"Well bill there goes another one" Bill: "gee... *yawns* didn't see that comin." [/B][/QUOTE] Sleepy Hollow wasnt that gory or scary.I love scary and gory things.I can handle them and not get sick or vamit.Its probably becouse when i was 7 me and my 14 year old cousin always wathed them.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I haven't really watched any really gory movies latley...but the one that kinda got to me was "Seven."
Little Gohan Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i] [B] Sleepy Hollow wasnt that gory or scary.I love scary and gory things.I can handle them and not get sick or vamit.Its probably becouse when i was 7 me and my 14 year old cousin always wathed them. [/B][/QUOTE] no it was pretty gory definately not the most gory but there was quite alot. I don't get sick or anything when i see a gory movies either but when they overdo it it's just gets to old
Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I love gory movies, especially zombie flicks....
Little Gohan Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I love gory movies, especially zombie flicks.... [/B][/QUOTE] think you could suggest a good zombie flick?
Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i] [B] think you could suggest a good zombie flick? [/B][/QUOTE] hmmm, dawn of the dead 1&2, human flesh eaters, and Romero's newer version of night of the living dead....
Little Gohan Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] hmmm, dawn of the dead 1&2, human flesh eaters, and Romero's newer version of night of the living dead.... [/B][/QUOTE] thanks i'll see if i can get some of those the next time i rent a movie
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [COLOR=coral]The [color=red]Bloodier[/color] the better!!![/COLOR] :devil:
Turkey Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]The [color=red]Bloodier[/color] the better!!![/COLOR] :devil: [/B][/QUOTE] Then you really need to see Facez of Dead 2001 (goriest movie ever, and that's not an opinion!):devil:
Kain Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I love gory movies, especially zombie flicks.... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=sandybrown]Me too.[/COLOR]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i] [B]Yeah, gory movies are okay, but alot makes me squamish.:p [/B][/QUOTE] ditto to that, except i like it a lot more
Navi Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 i love scary and gory movies. people think im weird because i start cracking up when i see blood and gore.
Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B] Then you really need to see Facez of Dead 2001 (goriest movie ever, and that's not an opinion!):devil: [/B][/QUOTE] never heard of it, I guess I'll check it out....
backspace Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 i love gory movies becuz my bro used to babysit me and he would rent them and i would have to watch them! so i guess i kinda got used 2 them.:tasty:
Sara Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 The only thing I've that might qualify was [I]Final Destination.[/I] I watched it while on tour, at a host-family's house....
Phantasy Freak Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 :D I love them!!!I love watching horror movies!Ihave been watching them since I was 4!So my mind is corrupted by horror flicks.My mom told me that.But I can watch a horror movie and know whos going to die and when something is going to happen.Heh:rolleyes:
conpiracymonki Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [b]Hey, anyone seen 'Cube'? That's spooky and weird on a different level. I mean, all those factors and primes scared me, nevermind the mental guy who keeps scratching his head and does (and I quote) 'astronomical' factorising for bags of gumdrops....[/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now