Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yep, we got more coming our way. Heres a short list:

Resident Evil: Nemisis
Dead or Alive (Oh yeah!)
Max Payne
Tekken

I think their are two other minor ones coming out also. I think Jackie Chan will be the lead character in Tekken. I hope the new Resident Evil will stick true to the story this time. Well, I have not found the story anywhere yet. I read this in this months edition of OPM. If I can find the story somewhere I'll post it here so you guys can get the full deal.
Posted
OMIGOSH YES!!
I can't wait!! But,... jackie chan in tekken....he isn't as good whenever he has to be serious the whole time... isn't tekken sorta serious... I haven't seen the first resident evil yet.... but I plan to..... Max Payne- YES!!! Dead or Alive- oh~yea!
That's soooo cool! *runs around room grinning*
Posted
Dead or Alive?

*does Quagmuire thing... [i]Alright..[/i]*

Well, with the way movies are going at the moment, all these game-oriented movies look to be good... As long as we see no repeats of 'Super Mario bros'... ugh..
Guest Morph
Posted
Sweet... RE Nemisis better be A LOT better than the first RE movie they made.

I wonder who is going to play as Hitomi... Or any of the other hot female players on the game.

Max Payne is going to probably do pretty good, because Max Payne is a great game.

Tekken will be fun to watch... I can't wait
Posted
Don't get me wrong here, I loved Max Payne... But it wasn't so great plotwise...

*goes into bar for some reason*
'IT'S PAYNE!'
*shootout occurs*

*goes into random hotel/brothel*
'IT'S PAYNE!'
*another shootout*

*goes to top of skyscraper*
'IT'S PAYNE!'
*fights a helicopter*

You get the idea...
Posted
Yeah, sadly Flash is right. Its still a fun game to play though. I just enjoy diving around shooting people in the slow mo bullet time.

Yeah state of Emergency was one of the other ones I could not remember.

I wonder wich actresses will be playing the DOA girls...
Posted
All these upcoming videogame movies sounds very interesting, I hope they all do good as Tomb Raider, that movie was just simply amazing.;)

Anyways the movies that interest me most are Tekken, Dead or Alive, and Resident Evil: Nemisis.What I want to see in Tekken is alot of great fighting actions with a good story, and for RE: Nemisis I want the movie to focus mainly on the story of the game itself.As for DoA, lets just say there better be a lot of good looking females, oh and guys for the girls, with a lot of action and an great plot.:)
Posted
[SIZE=1]I heard that the next Resident Evil movie is going to be a mix between Re:2 and RE: Nemisus. I have not seen the first movie although I long to see it very much. Does anyone know when it is released to DVD and VHS...?[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i]
[B]Yeah, sadly Flash is right. Its still a fun game to play though. I just enjoy diving around shooting people in the slow mo bullet time.

Yeah state of Emergency was one of the other ones I could not remember.

I wonder wich actresses will be playing the DOA girls... [/B][/QUOTE]
I heard that Xang Xie (er whatever) was casted to play one of the chinese girls. I also heard some discussion about Jessica Alba (*Drools*) playing another one of the girls.
I love Jessica Alba
Posted
too me i think its rather hard to make a movie froma game.Its possible but it is the story line and stuff.it just doesnt semm to work as a movie,
Posted
[color=indigo]I would like to see how Tekken could be put into a story line, being that it is mostly just a fighting game like Mortal Kombat. Though, Mortal Kombat did turn out to be a good movie (can't say that much for the second one), I'm just curious as to what they'll do with Tekken.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I would like to see how Tekken could be put into a story line, being that it is mostly just a fighting game like Mortal Kombat. Though, Mortal Kombat did turn out to be a good movie (can't say that much for the second one), I'm just curious as to what they'll do with Tekken.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree. Making Tekken a movie sounds interesting and promising.
Posted
Yeah, if jackie Chan is going to be in Tekken, I hope its serious. Would notm ind seeing some Jackie Chan stunts though. I dunno, I think Nemisis will be great if they will just stick to the story. Although Chris and Claire would be cool, throw in Hunk, and Some of the others and it would really be sweet.
Posted
There was also a movie based on Crazy Taxi being planned. Not sure what happened to that... or what in the world it could be about that would justify a movie lol.
Posted
This is not a Game Movie (although he is in a game) but I heard some stuff about an Iron Man movie. Can anyone confrim this? If it is to be so, it better have Dr. Doom in it.
Posted
Jackie Chan would be playing Lei right. I hope so, they are an exact match. Anyway, I don't know about an Iron Man movie so I can't answer your question. But I have heard about a Daredevil movie. Ben Afleck is going to be playing him though. It's due out in November.
Posted
I read in a recent Wizard magazine that Wesley Snipes will star in 2 movies to be in production soon, Blade 3 and Black Panther.
I hope Blade 3 is as cool as Blade 2 was!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I would like to see how Tekken could be put into a story line, being that it is mostly just a fighting game like Mortal Kombat. Though, Mortal Kombat did turn out to be a good movie (can't say that much for the second one), I'm just curious as to what they'll do with Tekken.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

ugh, just watch the tekken anime movie, terrible I tell you, and this is coming from a huge tekken fan, lol....

plot wise, tekken probably has the strongest plot seen in fighting games, but it's simply not movie material....
Posted
Tue seph, what are these directors thinking about!!! i should direct the movies, they always bugger them up. check out street fighter! (that waz absolute rubbish), mortal combant 1 waz ok, but anilation was a disgrace!!! Resdent evil was not all that, and look at fanal fantesy the movie!! i would have made that movie the best!!! directors need to first play n master the games before they direct the movie!!!
Posted
[SIZE=1]I heard they are making a movie to be based on State of Emergency...although I really do not think it ould be that great I mean the game is fun bbecause you basically can cause havick but tghe movie will probablly be boring. Now if a movie as based on Grand Theft Auto it ould be great the storyline of GTA3 is movie like so it ould translate well although only a few missions could be put into the movie.[/SIZE]
Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]The State of Emergency movie will come out, that is if the government allows it. They may dissallow it because of the violence :([/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...