OtakuBoards

Another blooper found

Ice Dragon v2

This was after gohan killed cell. When Gohan layed down of the ground, all the Z fighters, including Vegeta, came up to him n gave him cheers n yadda yadda yadda. Then from another angle, it showed Vegeta was in the air on the same position when he distracted Cell. I dunno if anybody has a good eye, but it never showed Vegeta going back to the same place. n heres another point: if vegeta had the instant transmission, it wouldnt work since goku said it couldnt take you to an exact place that he was there before.
since the cell saga is coming up, again, lets see if you spot it or my name isnt ice dragon v2

Guest hypergohan
ahh... that's one of many bloopers like that. it's because FUNi inserts filler-scenes to make the episodes longer. very very stupid, i know. :mad:

n since were still on the bloopers topic:
theres a weird change in goku's medicine. when trunks gave it to goku for the first time, it was in a liquid form and only one bottle was given. when goku was down from the virus, chi-chi shook the bottle n it sounded like there were pills inside and trunks said the cure only existed in the future. what gives????
first FUNI screws up in visual effects, now they messed up the sound effects
n yea, ill put these in the bloopers section

I remember in the Freiza saga when Piccolo tells Gohan and Krillan to all leave because they were distracting Goku.And when Gohan doesnt go until Krillan tells him and then when Krillan is up in the air calling Gohan he doesn't have the sayian armor Vegeta gave him:eek: