OtakuBoards

digimon vs. pokemon

Masterdramon

I have a little game here. There will be a tournament pitting Digimon against Pokemon. We can think of the rounds. Here is the first one as an example:

ROUND 1: Renamon vs. Primeape

"Hey, folks. Today we have Renamon vs. Primeape. 3,2,1, go! Primeape is heading for Renamon and is unleashing a series of punches that Renamon is dodging with the greatest of ease. Wait! Primeape is changing his strategy! He's running behind Renamon and delivering a blow annnnddd.....she's dodged it! Primeape's down on the ground and Renamon's using the Diamond Storm. Bye bye Primeape!"

This sounds fun.I guess i'll give it a try.Though shouldnt this be in the games/rpg section?

ROUND 2: Wargreymon vs. Charizard
They both take to the air and Charizard starts rushing towards WG. Beleiveit or not folks it seems Charizard is trying to kamikazi into WG! Wg uses his terra forcewhile Charizard starts to slam.Ouch.Charizard goes pummeling down.WG zooms after him. But wait Charizard uses Fire Blast and this battle becomes a duel of flames!! WG easily dodges all attacks and uses mega claw to take out Charizard.And the battle is over with Wg as its victor!!!!
*crowd cheers and fireworks go off.*

I Do Belive This Goes In The Rpg And Games Section But Until It Is Movies I will give it a shot

Next Round Calumon VS. Togepi

Calumon Aproches this ball of charm. The Togepi Rolls up to the little white jokester. They are stareing eachother down. Maybe they are trying to psyche each other out. Or maybe they are trying to see whos attacking first. They are keeping eye contackt not even a blink from either of them. They seem to be wating for somehting dont they know the battles began alredy?...............................................................*20 minutes later*
*YAWN* well all we have here is 2 little mons stareing at each other Ithink they have turned to stone they havent done a thing.
*paper is handed to announcer* OHH this may explain why..both of them dont have attacks......so they dont know what to do i guess the togepi is to yound to know any and calumons stats are unknown........i wonder whats going to happen down there. WAIT calumons holding out his hand to togepi. I dont think togepis going to fall for that one thats like the oldest trick in the book fake hand shake i remember pulling that one on my grandmother whos as old as the dinosaurs. Whats this Togepi and Calumon are shakeing hands whats with this.....they still havent blikned or taken their eyes of each other....this is one of the wierdest matches i have seen so far. Whats this? Calumon and Togepi Are wobbling i guess their feet are tired . WHOA......!!!! they both fell backwards its a TIE. They Both Win They Both Lose. The Crowd Is Sitting on the edge of their seets they want to know what was going on down there.

Calumon- Havent you ever heard of a stareing contest before?

Well i guess thats it folkd it was a stareing contest.....they couldent even get the other to blink.Thats it folks this match is over.

Um...well...actually....

Vs. threads, as in [i]WHO WOULD WIN WARGREYMON OR METALGARURUMON!!!??!?!?[/i] are not allowed. This is something that I've never actually seen before... I'm sending it over to G/S, though, as it's not strictly Digimon, but Digimon [i]and[/i] Pokémon.

I remember when i was new, i broke rules accidentally.and still do.lol.to avoid a useless post i'll do another one.

Elecmon vs. Pikachu

There they are folks! shockin' away. Pikachy takes to the air (jumps) and is sent ot the ground as the elecmon bodyslams him with pikachu's own attack.pikachu is down!!!!!!! Elecmon is charging up but pikachu pulls a quick attack and they both hjit a wall!!! Pikachu needs a moment torecover so elecmon uses all he's got!!!!!!!!!! an dpikachu goes down....Elecmon wins!

Here's another one:

Round 4: Leomon vs. Alakazam

"Wow folks! Today's sure to be exciting with Leomon vs. Alakazam! 3,2,1, go! Alakazam seems to be throwing Leomon against the wall with his psychic powers but wait! Leomon is striking back with his sword! Alakazam fires a Psychic Beam that Leomon jumps over! Now Leomon is getting behind Alakazam and firing a Fist of the Beast King! Bye Bye Alakazam!"

Charizard vs Togemon

Heres another round.But all hopes to charizard.Because you know why? BeCAUSE ALL POKEMON ARE DOWN!!!!!Not alll but you folks know.

Refree: ready??? GO!!!

Announcer: now its starting but.....Charizard is......a sitting duck.With togemon's acarracy so low.It's BLIND!!!!And ohhhhh charizard fire blasting and slashing togemon.And.......*hands down a paper*ohhh Gyarados IS IN THE BATTLE TEAMING UP WITH CHARIZARD!!!!They're starting up a combining force of 2 hyper beam put together.Also togemon is running around for no reason.And the blast got Togemon plus they both added a secret weapon to that blast and it is DRAGON RAGE!!!!!Charizard and Gyarados is THE WINNER!!!!!

Final_Flash, this doesn't seem to belong in the sparring forum. Are you sure it is supposed here? Well, here's another one:

Round 6: Omnimon vs. Mewtwo

"Wow! It's time for an extremely exciting match with Omnimon vs. Mewtwo! 3,2,1, go! Mewtwo starts off with a punch that Omnimon blocks with the shield on his left shoulder. Omnimon strikes back with the spikes on his right shoulder, slashing Mewtwo. Wait! Mewtwo got up and is now firing a Psychic Beam whilst Omnimon fires a Supreme Cannon! Mewtwo is now using a suprise attack- confusion! Omnimon's aim is thrown off and he is hit! He is down but wait! He has gotten up and is locked in a sword fight with Mewtwo's tail! Mewtwo has just used agility and landed a series of hits. Now he's laughing! Big mistake! Omnimon has used his Transcendent Sword to end the fight! Bye bye, Mewtwo!"

Sure Dark_Apocalyps. Do you want to write it or should I?
Here's another one:

Round 7: Beelzemon Blast Mode vs. Dragonite

"Welcome, folks! Today we have Beelzemon Blast Mode vs. Dragonite! 3,2,1, go! They're both taking to the air and are getting ready. Dragonite is firing Dragon Rage whilst Beelzemon BM fires a Korona Blaster! Dragonite's attack has overwhelmed Beelzemon BM's! Wait! Beelzemon BM is back up an has used Double Impact! Dragonite's trying to recover but Beelzemon BM is using Korona Destroyer! Bye bye, Dragonite!

Round 7

Electrode Vs. Birdramon

"Well this should be one to remember and on the digimon desert Electrode fired a bolt of lighting at Birdramon and it misses." "Birdramon uses meteor wing but Electrode moves out of the way."

"Now Birdramon picked him up by her claws but uh oh, Electrodes grining he's getting black and," BOOM!"Electrodes knocked out on the ground and Bridramon is also knocked out and hits the ground from the explosion it's a tie!"

round 8- agumon vs charmander

well this will be a fight to remeber as both compeditors are fire element 3,2,1 GO!! charmanders using... ember!! not a smart move as agumon has moved in for the kill behind charmander hes using pepperbreath!! oh but char has eveded the attack oh WHATS THIS?!! rage??? oh man this is a fight to remeber agumons doged it and... hes grabbed that charmander by the tail!!! agumon looks like hes gonna finish him off and.... charmander tried a sneak rage attack!! but agumon has countered with a close range pepperbreath oh i cant see whats going on the smoke still has to settle and..... AGUMON HAS WON!!!!

[color=royalblue]This thread belongs in Games/RPGs.

Whether or not the story is creative/interesting is irrelevant. There aren't one-word posts here and it seems to me that the entire premise of this Game is to encourage [i]more[/i] than one word in posts.

Therefore, this thread is not breaking any rules at all.

It can continue, as long as it abides by rules.

If I were to close every thread that I found stupid/unoriginal, I'd probably have closed half of the Games and RPGs so far.

Remember, this forum isn't just for RPGs...it's also for Games (thus Games/RPGs title).

If anything, I welcome a Game where repetition is kept to a minimum and where multiple members have the chance to participate with no sign up.

Let's not forget the [i]actual[/i] rules, people.[/color]

Pikachu VS.Agumon

[I]Bolt the Pikachu walked slowly out of a door on the left side of the ring,He wasnt used to doing battles against Digimon,The Pokemon Ripoffs[/I]
(Ok,I'm not saying Digimon's bad or anything,I just like Pokemon better and in my oppinion,they are the ripoffs of Pokemon)[I]Doges knives and other sharp things thrown by the digimon Lovers.[/I]

[I]On the other side of the ring,was a Orange dinosaur a few inchs Taller than Bolt, was taking in appreciation from the DIGI fans.[/I]
[B]Annoncer:[/B]Begin!!
[I]Bolt quickly charged at agumon and rammed him into the wall,which was followed Agumons Long Arms scratching Bolt right across the face,whic made him fly sideways a few feet.[/I]
[B]Agumon:[/B]This shouldn't be so hard,
[I]But Bolt was ticked off now,someone could hit him anywhere and he wouldn't care,but when some hits his fragile cheeks,Lightning flies....and it really does.First Bolt clenched both hands to help squeze his cheeks,everything in his body tightined up to help squeeze harder,finally,A treamondous Blast of Lightning fired at Agumon,It hit and the Stadium was filled with Lightning Fireworks.When the dust cleared Agumon lay uncounsious at Bolts feet.[/I]

Round 12: Flamedramon vs. Rhidon

"Hello folks! Today we have two powerful guys, Flamedramon and Rhidon! 3,2,1, go! Flamedramon is using Knuckle Fire, but Rhidon's armor is too thick! Rhidon is countering, charging into Flamedramon! Flamedramon has evaded! He's getting behind Rhidon and is doing a Fire Rocket! He has destroyed Rhidon's armor! Now he's using a Flaming Fist to end the battle! Bye bye, Rhidon!