OtakuBoards

Star Wars: The Empire's Seige [sign up]

Yoda

Name: Chason Darmour
Race: Human
Class: Jedi Master
Weapon(s): White Lightsabre, Light repeating blaster.
Ships: His own modified stuntfighter; Laferen
Bio: Born to a Jedi father. Has only recently become a Jedi Master. He has been sent on missions by the Jedi council, but is searching for someone to take on an his apprentice.
Description: Long brown hair, shoulder length. Is about 6,2" tall.
Personality: Has no problem with other races, but can be very insensitive. He often gets sidetracked and goes off on tangents, regardless of orders he has been given.

[color=teal][b]Name[/b]: Zen Darksabre

[b]Age[/b]: 29

[b]Race[/b]: Human

[b]Occupation[/b]: Jedi Master

[b]Weapons[/b]: Silver bladed lightsabre: This is a normal Jedi weapon which Zen used in his Jedi training however his hilt is longer than most allowing for more powerful strikes. Zen also has the force as his aid

[b]Ship[/b]: YT-5800 freighter (Similar to Dash Rendar's ship only a lot more modern version). In the months that followed Zen renamed his craft the [I]Hawk[/I]. He also had many upgrades done to his craft over the years. He has had it remodeled to fit people comfertably. Two years ago Zen brought the [I]Hawk[/I] to the Byblos Starport for upgrading. The engines were replaced with a pair of new Hoersch-Kessel ion engines. The old weapons systems were replaced with 3 heavy laser cannons, 2 proton torpedo launchers and 2 ion cannons.

[b]Bio[/b]: Born on Coruscant into retched poverty. His mother and father died in a shuttle accident a few weeks after he was born. Zen was sent to be raised by his uncle . At the age of 4 he was taken to the Jedi training academy. At 21 he passed the tests and became a Jedi master. He has yet to take on a padawan

[b]Description[/b]: Wears ordinary Jedi robes. He has dark green eyes and short black hair. He looks very similar to Wedge Antilles only he has a black goatee. He is 6'4

[b]Personality[/b]: Calm and cool. He gets straight to the point and isn't one to slack off[/color]