OtakuBoards

Weakest Link; Dragonball Z Style!

Guest Shift

Guest Shift
[SIZE=1][COLOR=crimson]This is a story type RPG thought up by me backed up by Cruiz. The object is to make a Weakest link DBZ story. I will be Gotenks, upon signup all you need is the character's name. There will be aloud to have their own created characters.

The signups will end in one weeks time. Have fun!!! [/COLOR] [/SIZE] :D

Guest Shift
[size=1][color=crimson]Have you ever seen the show? This is like going to be a comedic version! With DBZ Characters! Muhahha[/size][/color]

Guest Shift
[size=1][color=crimson]Muhhahah Dende owz! j00 that is!

Okay so far I got's SS Vegeta and Squashed Snail down. We need more!

~Herman[/size][/color]

Guest Shift
[size=1][color=crimson]You may switch to tyron! And you have Gohan Sg2002, and Cruiz you have Havok [/size][/color]

Guest Shift
[size=1][color=crimson]The SSj lvl has no meaning in this game. Unless after you lose, you plan to go into some kind of rage and destroy everything insight. At that point, I will be blowing you up with the Curious George bomb[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Schratn9 [/i]
[B]ill be trunks, future and ussj [/B][/QUOTE]

Fool. Future Trunks is the only Trunks to ever go USSJ.

Also, this is getting rather spammy. Make your decision, Herman, on who's in and who's out, and start the Game. But I'm going to watch it veeeerrrrrrrrrrry closely...

[B]Excuse me Supersayian, but i said that because I wanted to make sure I was FUTURE trunks not chibi, and I wanted ussj because I dont really care for his purple hair!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't get an attitude with me. I'll take it since you're joining a DBZ questionair Game, you know something about DBZ. Now, anyone who's seen the show can tell you that Maira Trunks is the only half Saiya-jin to never go beyond USSJ, and Goten and Trunks only stay at SSJ.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valen [/i]
[B]Oh liven up a bit SS...[/B][/QUOTE]

NEVER! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! O-o;;;

[B]Hmmm I'll be King Kai lol...
[/B][/QUOTE]

Well, might as well be you... [size=1]Yeah, you're the only one who has as bad of jokes as him...:shifty:[/size]

[B]Btw, yes SS, my Raijin side is coming back, Ya Know?! [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't make me start acting like Cloud now, ya hear?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
Well, might as well be you... [size=1]Yeah, you're the only one who has as bad of jokes as him...:shifty:[/size]

-- AAAAAAAAACK! [size=1]kiss ***...[/size] YA KNOW?! ...they aren't THAT bad.....are they?

Don't make me start acting like Cloud now, ya hear?

-- Oi vey! well, if you start acting like Cloud, I'm not holding Sephiroth back...

[/QUOTE]

And you could probably be... vegitto or better yet, PAN...

[B]Lol, to go beyond ussj. Ever hear of a guy named Gohan, he saved the world from Cell right after he went SSJ2!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

No ****. I said half-breed to never go BEYOND USSJ. And Goten and Chibi Trunks only got to SSJ. Don't d*ck around with me, boy. You tried to screw me up, and you got played. Ask anynody that knows me. I will mess you up, man. I'll burn you so frickin bad, you'll be in rehab. for months.

Actually, I think I will join this. As Brolli...Mwahahahaha...

[b]Brolli ownz j00![/b]

[size=1]Eh, it was a close call between Brolli and Vegetto... So I choose Brolli... Dunno why. :drunk:[/size]