OtakuBoards

Weakest Link; Dragonball Z Style!

Guest Shift

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

No ****. I said half-breed to never go BEYOND USSJ. And Goten and Chibi Trunks only got to SSJ. Don't d*ck around with me, boy. You tried to screw me up, and you got played. Ask anynody that knows me. I will mess you up, man. I'll burn you so frickin bad, you'll be in rehab. for months.

Actually, I think I will join this. As Brolli...Mwahahahaha...

[b]Brolli ownz j00![/b]

[size=1]Eh, it was a close call between Brolli and Vegetto... So I choose Brolli... Dunno why. :drunk:[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm I think I know who is going to win this... and you chose brolli over vegetto? That's a change... now let's get this thing goin!

Guest Shift
I'll be the one asking the questions, and due to reasons, I will not start this RPG until,next saturday, sorry all.

-Herman

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Schratn9 [/i]
[B]Hey SS, Gohan is a half breed u dumb *ss, I really dont wana get into a fight with u, cause Ill HAVE to burn you! alright buddy!?! [/B][/QUOTE]

Listen carefully now. I said "I said half-breed to never go BEYOND USSJ."

Half-breed that never goes BEYOND USSJ. Meaning, Maira Trunks is the only Saiya-jin half-breed to ever make it to and past USSJ. Which means, Chibi Trunks and Goten only go SSJ. Gohan goes up to SSJ2. While Maira Trunks is the only half-breed to make it to USSJ and stay there.

You just got played, boy. Plaa-aaa-aayed.

You all him a dumb *ss, but you don't want to fight with him? Why provoke anything by calling him a dumb a**? Plus, your obviously the one that got burned. Heh, as for me I think that I'll be an original charactor, his name is Orichar.
Can't wait to start!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS MajinVegeta [/i]
[B]You all him a dumb *ss, but you don't want to fight with him? Why provoke anything by calling him a dumb a**? Plus, your obviously the one that got burned. [/B][/QUOTE]

I must ask... Who are you addressing, me or Schratn9?? I'm assuming you're talking to Schratn9 or however you spell it, because I didn't back down, since I had the TRUTH on my side...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS MajinVegeta [/i]
[B]Heh, as for me I think that I'll be an original charactor, his name is Orichar.
Can't wait to start! [/B][/QUOTE]

Eh, I thought about choosing one of my characters... But then I decided that the studio should remian intact for a while...o.o;;;

If there is still time to join,I will be Chibi Trunks,And if I overlooked someone already being him,Please tell me.

Also,In the game,Are we supposed to act like our character,like their Personailty's?:)

[B]SuperSayian ur a punk and that is that, its over froget it!

[/B][/QUOTE]

Hah. You're one to talk. You have no idea how funny that was. Thanks. I needed a good laugh.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B]and erm schratn, I know how you seem to get into a whole lot o arguments, but picking a fight with a mod is a bad idea. LOL
*whispers* especially with supersaiyan j/k [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes schratn9, you've been given many chances and you should be thankful that you havent been banned already. Yes, your lucky that it was SS you picked a fight with because if it were anyone else they wouldnt give you a chance. Even if they are just other members and even if they are younger than you, they still over power us in many ways when it comes to the Boards, so just try and not get into so many fights.

Anyways back to the point, I dont really think that this RPG/Game was thought out too well, I myself am joined and I noticed that some people have not only picked one character to play with, but have picked up to 4-5 characters, which wastes characters for others to be. After I saw that that person grabbed 5 characters, I took 2, Krillen and Yamcha, if anyone wants Yamcha just let me know and I will hand him over, but Krillen is mine.Muahahahah...... Im not really sure if you have to act like your character, what is the point in that? But im glad you asked, it mise as well be asked now rather than later.

So lets try and reduce the Spam here and just wait patiently while the creator sets this up...........

[B]Oh, i didnt know ur not aloud to defend urself on Otaku? hmmm I guess i better go with the group and not be an individual? [/B][/QUOTE]

Ignores Schratn9...........

Anyways...... is there gonna be a specific time of day for this game? There are some things we need to account for like Time Zones and School and such.

[B]Oh, i didnt know ur not aloud to defend urself on Otaku? hmmm I guess i better go with the group and not be an individual? [/B][/QUOTE]
If I am not mistaken your the one that started the fight, idiot.....