Guest Shift Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=crimson]This is a story type RPG thought up by me backed up by Cruiz. The object is to make a Weakest link DBZ story. I will be Gotenks, upon signup all you need is the character's name. There will be aloud to have their own created characters. The signups will end in one weeks time. Have fun!!! [/COLOR] [/SIZE] :D
SS Vegeta Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 I am not exactly sure how this is going to work but I'll be Vegeta.
Guest Shift Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson]Have you ever seen the show? This is like going to be a comedic version! With DBZ Characters! Muhahha[/size][/color]
Guest Shift Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 Yes most of them, some of them will be DB and the others DBGT
Fall Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 Mesa will be.....Dende....lol, he's my fave character, so yeah...:drunk:
Guest Shift Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson]Muhhahah Dende owz! j00 that is! Okay so far I got's SS Vegeta and Squashed Snail down. We need more! ~Herman[/size][/color]
Guest Shift Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 It is cool! This 'll be really fun! Get your friends here!
Juu Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 can I be 4 characters? I really can't decide... Piccolo fat buu Goku #18
Guest Shift Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson]Yes you may :)[/size][/color]
Yukazi Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 Well, It seems that I will be the fist to use a unique name. Havoc
Guest Shift Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson]You may switch to tyron! And you have Gohan Sg2002, and Cruiz you have Havok [/size][/color]
Guest Shift Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson]The SSj lvl has no meaning in this game. Unless after you lose, you plan to go into some kind of rage and destroy everything insight. At that point, I will be blowing you up with the Curious George bomb[/size][/color]
Chaos Posted June 17, 2002 Posted June 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Schratn9 [/i] [B]ill be trunks, future and ussj [/B][/QUOTE] Fool. Future Trunks is the only Trunks to ever go USSJ. Also, this is getting rather spammy. Make your decision, Herman, on who's in and who's out, and start the Game. But I'm going to watch it veeeerrrrrrrrrrry closely...
Schrat Posted June 18, 2002 Posted June 18, 2002 Excuse me Supersayian, but i said that because I wanted to make sure I was FUTURE trunks not chibi, and I wanted ussj because I dont really care for his purple hair!!!
Valen Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 Oh liven up a bit SS... sure it's prolly gonna be nothin but spam and 1-2 word posts, but what the hell, ya know?... Hmmm I'll be King Kai lol... Btw, yes SS, my Raijin side is coming back, Ya Know?!
Chaos Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Schratn9 [/i] [B]Excuse me Supersayian, but i said that because I wanted to make sure I was FUTURE trunks not chibi, and I wanted ussj because I dont really care for his purple hair!!! [/B][/QUOTE] Don't get an attitude with me. I'll take it since you're joining a DBZ questionair Game, you know something about DBZ. Now, anyone who's seen the show can tell you that Maira Trunks is the only half Saiya-jin to never go beyond USSJ, and Goten and Trunks only stay at SSJ. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valen [/i] [B]Oh liven up a bit SS...[/B][/QUOTE] NEVER! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! O-o;;; [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valen [/i] [B]Hmmm I'll be King Kai lol... [/B][/QUOTE] Well, might as well be you... [size=1]Yeah, you're the only one who has as bad of jokes as him...:shifty:[/size] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valen [/i] [B]Btw, yes SS, my Raijin side is coming back, Ya Know?! [/B][/QUOTE] Don't make me start acting like Cloud now, ya hear?
Valen Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i] Well, might as well be you... [size=1]Yeah, you're the only one who has as bad of jokes as him...:shifty:[/size] -- AAAAAAAAACK! [size=1]kiss ***...[/size] YA KNOW?! ...they aren't THAT bad.....are they? Don't make me start acting like Cloud now, ya hear? -- Oi vey! well, if you start acting like Cloud, I'm not holding Sephiroth back... [/QUOTE] And you could probably be... vegitto or better yet, PAN...
Schrat Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 Lol, to go beyond ussj. Ever hear of a guy named Gohan, he saved the world from Cell right after he went SSJ2!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chaos Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Schratn9 [/i] [B]Lol, to go beyond ussj. Ever hear of a guy named Gohan, he saved the world from Cell right after he went SSJ2!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] No ****. I said half-breed to never go BEYOND USSJ. And Goten and Chibi Trunks only got to SSJ. Don't d*ck around with me, boy. You tried to screw me up, and you got played. Ask anynody that knows me. I will mess you up, man. I'll burn you so frickin bad, you'll be in rehab. for months. Actually, I think I will join this. As Brolli...Mwahahahaha... [b]Brolli ownz j00![/b] [size=1]Eh, it was a close call between Brolli and Vegetto... So I choose Brolli... Dunno why. :drunk:[/size]
Schrat Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 Hey SS, Gohan is a half breed u dumb *ss, I really dont wana get into a fight with u, cause Ill HAVE to burn you! alright buddy!?!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now